The "woke" numb nuts at ASU want Rittenhouse expelled !!

People in this country need to just learn how to mind their own fucking business. The kid was found not guilty. It's over and let the kid go on his journey from being a boy to becoming a man in peace.

I swear it's like people are so damn miserable with their own lives in this country that they are not happy unless they are trying to constantly shit on other people. Is there life any better if he was found guilty of everything? How does that even affect your miserable life? Leave the kid alone and let him figure out his path in life because at his age, the paths get pretty curvy and they are hard enough to navigate even without interference from others. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Holy cow! I agree...it looks like Kyle Rittenhouse is bringing us all together.

Then again, I might make an example of this little terrorists. Give me a list of everyone who wants to kick someone off campus who has done nothing and then suspend all of them as being persona non gratis. We don't want your kind here.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2021, 10:46 AM
Holy cow! I agree...it looks like Kyle Rittenhouse is bringing us all together.

Then again, I might make an example of this little terrorists. Give me a list of everyone who wants to kick someone off campus who has done nothing and then suspend all of them as being persona non gratis. We don't want your kind here. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That is as stupid as the students who don't want Rittenhouse at ASU
So now the word comes out that Kyle has dropped ASU and the lynch mob wins another one. Pull your kids and stop your donations. Cheer against whomever is opposing ASU and have every Sun Devil that you know neutered.

Seriously, public university so there should be a civil rights investigation about the university actions. That particularly includes any student groups.
So now the word comes out that Kyle has dropped ASU and the lynch mob wins another one. Pull your kids and stop your donations. Cheer against whomever is opposing ASU and have every Sun Devil that you know neutered.

Seriously, public university so there should be a civil rights investigation about the university actions. That particularly includes any student groups. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
... As I mentioned, they'll PAY $$$$ him to leave.

### Salty
asu just gained a star on the wokeness scale
Reading some of this leads me to conclude that Rex said it best!

Originally Posted by rexdutchman
+1

Reading some of this leads me to conclude that Rex said it best!

+1

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so you think rittenhouse who was acquitted should be shunned for life, yes? just because you think he should have been convicted?

denied an education? a job? a future? let's say he had been convicted and served his sentence. what then?

even Derek Chauvin deserves a future after he gets out, don't you agree???
YR thinks Rex's smiley sums up rittenhouse?
YR thinks Rex's smiley sums up rittenhouse?
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yr doesn't think he just posts.

bahahahahahaaaaa
He is approaching 53k of them...
No, boyz. I said Rex’s “smiley” sums up the tone of the discussion in this forum. Pity that was too obtuse for master baiters like you to grasp.

Don’t like the “smilies?” Take it up with the guy who posts a dozen of them a day.

I posted my opinion on this thread earlier. But don’t let that stop you, boyz! And have a cup of coffee, K?

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSHSH

yr doesn't think he just posts.

bahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree!

Hes gook fer snarking and sniping on the fly without any cogent substance.

One things fer sure, hes substance challenged.