Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

This nomination has to be fake news lol. There are way too many smart people in that room to honor a fucking Moran. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Now you're trying to link him with "Bugs" the gangster...LAME!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugs_Moran

You're showing your moronic self as usual
Second nomination for Nobel Peace Prize for President Donald J. Trump https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/donald...l-peace-prize/
Relax Trump sheep There’s hundreds of folks being nominated for Nobel Peace prize and this Norwegian Far Reich nutcase Christian Tybring gjedde who’s terrorist party member. Killed hundreds of folks in a car bomb
This is the second time this clown has nominated El Doucheball for this debunked peace prize.
All I’d nominate Trump for is the NOBEL PISS PRIZE. for anyone to call him a peace maker is laughable. This drugged up accused pediophile who was caught have an alleged sexual interlude with his daughter Ivanka just a few years ago according to his niece Mary. I believe that to be true. He should get first prize for hate mongeringl

I’m sure the authorities will regard this as a forgery and it’s nothing more than FAKE NEWS, and an embarrassment to the folks that peddle this nonsense. My advice to the Europeans. Keep away from Trump. He’s toxic.

but I wonder if Trump has paid this Nazi islamaphobe plenty of dosh $$$ to boost his ego. This clown is just as bad as Trump. Racist, anti immigrant, Nazi sympathizer. A disgrace to this country
Relax Trump sheep There’s hundreds of folks being nominated for Nobel Peace prize and this Norwegian Far Reich nutcase Christian Tybring gjedde who’s terrorist party member. Killed hundreds of folks in a car bomb
This is the second time this clown has nominated El Doucheball for this debunked peace prize.
All I’d nominate Trump for is the NOBEL PISS PRIZE. for anyone to call him a peace maker is laughable. This drugged up accused pediophile who was caught have an alleged sexual interlude with his daughter Ivanka just a few years ago according to his niece Mary. I believe that to be true. He should get first prize for hate mongeringl

I’m sure the authorities will regard this as a forgery and it’s nothing more than FAKE NEWS, and an embarrassment to the folks that peddle this nonsense. My advice to the Europeans. Keep away from Trump. He’s toxic.

but I wonder if Trump has paid this Nazi islamaphobe plenty of dosh $$$ to boost his ego. This clown is just as bad as Trump. Racist, anti immigrant, Nazi sympathizer. A disgrace to this country Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

as usual your facts don't check out.

Anders Behring Breivik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈɑ̀nːəʂ ˈbèːrɪŋ ˈbræ̀ɪviːk] (listen);[5] born 13 February 1979), legally Fjotolf Hansen since 2017[6] and also known by his pseudonym Andrew Berwick, is a Norwegian far-right terrorist[7] who committed the 2011 Norway attacks. On 22 July 2011, he killed eight people by detonating a van bomb amid Regjeringskvartalet in Oslo, then shot dead 69 participants of a Workers' Youth League (AUF) summer camp on the island of Utøya.[8][9] In July 2012, he was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism.[10][11]

While still a juvenile, he was arrested, and was consequently rejected from the Norwegian Armed Forces. At the age of 20 he joined the anti-immigration/right-wing Progress Party, and chaired the local Vest Oslo branch of the party's youth organization during 2002. He left the Progress Party in 2006 and went on to join a gun club, while also founding a company which he used to finance his planned terrorist attacks.

you realize that your rants clearly show the lack of any intellectual argument on your part and actually proves the case that the far left is deranged.
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2020, 06:34 PM
As usual - the OBLM Lies in order to forward their marxism and reparations - and live off White labor for their entire lives as parasites on welfare.
Second nomination for Nobel Peace Prize for President Donald J. Trump https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/donald...l-peace-prize/ Originally Posted by CG2014
its just economic normalization between serbia and kosovo. serbia still does not recognize kosovo. there is still tension between the 2.

U.S. shouldn't. this is where I disagree with Trump on this. it was a mistake to recognize kosovo.

this is going piss off some serbs no doubt.
Trump is a fucking basic. He has no idea what the Nobel Prize is. He just knows it will make him look smart and maybe, just maybe, Melania will scowl at his mushroom and call him filthy things in Slovenian before taking her business end up to Ottawa, eh? Take DOWN!
Trump is a fucking basic. He has no idea what the Nobel Prize is. He just knows it will make him look smart and maybe, just maybe, Melania will scowl at his mushroom and call him filthy things in Slovenian before taking her business end up to Ottawa, eh? Take DOWN! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so, Yssup Rider
Trump is a fucking basic. He has no idea what the Nobel Prize is. He just knows it will make him look smart and maybe, just maybe, Melania will scowl at his mushroom and call him filthy things in Slovenian before taking her business end up to Ottawa, eh? Take DOWN! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you have no idea what ur saying.
Pussy hats. Who knew it would turn out to be so appropriate?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 119064683_3354169808001046_5265103324033298621_n.jpg (52.4 KB, 38 views)
Second nomination for Nobel Peace Prize for President Donald J. Trump https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/donald...l-peace-prize/ Originally Posted by CG2014
Likely he will be nominated for a 3rd Nobel Peace Prize.
Meanwhile, in America, some are saying things like:

Trump is going to accidentally do something positive here, in terms of this issue of … other Arab states (Joe-mentia Biden)

Well, hopefully, they will [be] beneficial to the region. We’ve been waiting for a very long time for the president’s proposal for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement that honored the two-state solution. It was coming in two weeks. It was coming in two months. It was coming in six months. It still hasn’t come in any way that has brought peace. So, good for him for having a distraction on a day when the numbers of people who are affected and the numbers of people who are dying from this virus only increased. (Nancy "Blow-out" Pelosi)

Sounds like a serious case of - Look here, not there.
you have no idea what ur saying. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's an extraordinarily accurate statement.

The dog in the backyard behind my house doesn't know what he's barking about either. Just keeps yapping at thin air. YR needs another rest. He's been cited at Enfield Drug outside of Clarksville.
Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off his nomination, which anyone can get

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...sing-ad-2020-9

The president has long wanted the prize and previously blasted the choosing committee for not already awarding him the honor.

His reelection team swiftly moved to celebrate the nomination news through ads, as well as campaign emails and texts to supporters asking for donations.

He can't even spell NoBEL!

And there's nothing noble about him.
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Thank You 9500- for your usual nonsense - How one spells Nobel (alfred to you ) - is irrelevant to the actions Trump took which earned a letter of nomination.

and what has 9500 done to earn a Nobel nomination for anything - not a damn thing - One just sits and types anonymously.

see a urologist and psychiatrist - you can be helped.

Thanks to gfe.

And to garter snake 1b1, - the supporters of Louis Farrakhan and his Hatred - you too could be helped!
Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off his nomination, which anyone can get

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...sing-ad-2020-9

Could be a noble gas........

He can't even spell NoBEL!

And there's nothing noble about him. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

lol