Return of the Pussy Posse

That is so hot.
LD oh i wish i could have gotten fully smashed and drunk with yall because it would have gotten crazy fast but hey we have an opportunity coming soon. So BDS you need to hit up the spot when you come back! xoxo Ladies
I am missing something again
Ooh, can I be Princess Leia? Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
There are no princesses in this saga, and I don't remember seeing you in any of the scenes. . Besides you already have one hijacked thread all about you. But to be nice you can be Admiral Motti.
There are no princesses in this saga, and I don't remember seeing you in any of the scenes. . Besides you already have one hijacked thread all about you. But to be nice you can be Admiral Motti. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
You don't have to be nice to me. My question was a joke. Nope, I wasn't a part of any of the scenes, because I chose not to be. The only hijacked thread was hijacked by the gentlemen. All I did was oblige them with a picture of my derriere. Why do you care so much about what I do? Besides, I never once heard Boardman complain about his thread being hijacked.

You should be more concerned with watching your mouth and actions so you don't get yourself in trouble again. I decline your offer to be Admiral Motti. In all honesty, you're words are purely for my entertainment; I don’t want to be part of any of your scenes.

Welcome back ladies , except one; Originally Posted by Captain Gus
Leave yourself out of this Captain Bus. Well I guess you can welcome yourself back Ldy. Captain Bus...........
Cool I get a light Saber!
Can
Only
Expect
Drama
You know, one never seems to see a three legged dog walking on the road, because well he has sense enough to go a different direction than the one that got his azzz run over. But every now and then there along the median looking like a cheap coat 'cause she's been run over so much.

Spanish Translation:

Youo bettero keep el mouthio shutty o or you will be el banned-eo againo
You don't have to be nice to me. My question was a joke. Nope, I wasn't a part of any of the scenes, because I chose not to be. The only hijacked thread was hijacked by the gentlemen. All I did was oblige them with a picture of my derriere. Why do you care so much about what I do? Besides, I never once heard Boardman complain about his thread being hijacked.

You should be more concerned with watching your mouth and actions so you don't get yourself in trouble again. I decline your offer to be Admiral Motti. In all honesty, you're words are purely for my entertainment; I don’t want to be part of any of your scenes.

Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
I don't have any issues with you hon, don't get your panties in a bunch... and as far as getting in "trouble", I guess that term is relative. WGAF??? Everything posted in CoEd is strictly for entertainment. Calm down....and yes, you'd be Admiral Motti, got choked TFU by Darth Vader and thought his Death Star was the shit until he got blew up on it.
Spanish Translation:

Youo bettero keep el mouthio shutty o or you will be el banned-eo againo Originally Posted by Big Juan
Classic.

I know where this is going.
Still want UCD to dress up as Princess Leia, if you folks would quit taking this thread off topic, by that anything that is not important to me. There are not enough hot Princess Leia's in the world, then again the fighting is kind of nice. We should encourage fighting in the Sandbox, it would remind me of home.