Sex Toys

lol @ plumpers
Ermehgerd Hitachi ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I can't even read the word without tingling and squirming
If I need a toy then you need a bigger winky! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Or better tongue game lol

I've experienced quite a few that might not have it in size but know how to use what they have and improvise with magic hands and tongues.
Ermehgerd Hitachi ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I can't even read the word without tingling and squirming Originally Posted by Lexxxy
And now I'm curious and may need to explore this further lol
Bbg - I sell sex toys

My favorite is better than the Hitachi, Amber thought so too lol Originally Posted by ToriStarr
I will definitely PM you when I am shopping for new fun stuff. Thanks for the info, Tori.

I do like toys once in a while but most of the time I like my company to be my toy. I do get requests to bring some on occasion, usually from friends that just love to watch me pleasure myself.
Here's a couple hardcore ones for you girls and you don't have to worry about batteries.

Attachment 558342

Attachment 558344
My next additions to my wishlists are bad dragons with cum lube tube. Have you checked them out? Sooooo much fun! ♡♡♡♡ some are just too big though.
Who has a sybian? I want to try.
Who has a sybian? I want to try. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I don't personally have one but I have a good friend with one. They are everything they claim to be lol
Here's a couple hardcore ones for you girls and you don't have to worry about batteries.

Attachment 558342

Attachment 558344 Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
I loceeeeee the saw saw action
Who has a sybian? I want to try. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You should have tried that one at the festival! I woulda paid the fee!... BD
Or better tongue game lol

I've experienced quite a few that might not have it in size but know how to use what they have and improvise with magic hands and tongues. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Daty doesn't feel good to me it's a tease I need a winky.. Guys who brag about being able to eat pussy usually have small winkies in my experience...
My next additions to my wishlists are bad dragons with cum lube tube. Have you checked them out? Sooooo much fun! ♡♡♡♡ some are just too big though. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
http://bad-dragon.com/products ooohhh some of these look like real fun. Might be doing a toy haul from here soon lol .
Daty doesn't feel good to me it's a tease I need a winky.. Guys who brag about being able to eat pussy usually have small winkies in my experience... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I get that, for sure. Usually the ones that are the best don't say a word about it they just show you lol.
My next additions to my wishlists are bad dragons with cum lube tube. Have you checked them out? Sooooo much fun! ♡♡♡♡ some are just too big though. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Those things look interesting. Not badly priced either!

http://bad-dragon.com/products