What age do you prefer to play with?

Very Interesting comments.
I'm 61 and have over the years enjoyed 18 to 48. Had good and bad experience. The mid to late 20's thru late 30"s seem to have their life under control and little drama. not to say the 19y could have passed for 25+ she really had her stuff together and kept her life out of the business at hand.
I preferr 45+ but thats because of fewer scammeres at that age, often they are just doing it for extra cash so they dont rush or upsell. alot of the younger girl play too many games.
but hey thats not etched in stone as I also know a few cool young chicks and some crooked older ones. I'm just talking percentage here.
All other things being equal, I like 'em young. But even I have standards -- they have to have all of their permanent teeth!!

Seriously, I prefer younger gals, but as is often said, all other things are rarely equal. Usually it takes gals in their late 20's or early 30's to really understand how everything works. But when you can find a gal in her early 20's who's good, it's heaven!!
I continue to HUNT for the Holy Grail of the 20 yr old that can make love like the 30 or older women. Sadly though many times it's like following a script with them.
I drove by the tu campus the other day, I need to find a 19 year old. BAD.
My 2 current ATFs are 18 and 39. I have no explanation other than it might be: youth divided by skill times horny factor where horny factor is a variable. Or X=Y/10xZ and Z=my mood?
I'm 48 and prefer 28 to 50. I do agree it depends a lot on the individual lady though.
I'm 40. Right now I seem to be fixated on the 18-21 age group, but have enjoyed time with women from 18 to mid 30s. I'm not married and date women usually in their mid 30s to early 40s. I usually don't see a provider more than once or twice and am not looking for any real connection beyond clicking and having fun together for one hour. Much of the appeal of the hobby for me is about being with a woman I would never be with under normal circumstances. Thus, the attraction to younger providers. Oddly, some of my best sessions have been with a 30 yo and a 36 yo. I know I might connect better with an older provider, but there is something about the really young ones that keeps getting my attention. *shrug*
I'm 70 and I prefer ladies 30+. Of course, all the ladies that I've seen that fit that category didn't light my fires but I think that I have a better shot with 30+ ladies. As I sit typing this post I can only think of two ladies (out of quite a few) under 30 that did light my fires. One in San Antonio and one in Dallas.

BTW I take exception to the post above that suggests that mid 40's is the prime hobby age. Damn, I thought I was. lol
I am 48, and like Monk have a 30+ rule that is not followed consistently.
Satisfaction most often comes 36+, for some reason, and maybe that is based on more shared experience, and less creepy feelings (letching).

The same age is perfect......Fawn......
[QUOTE=Cleared to Land;11110]

"BTW I take exception to the post above that suggests that mid 40's is the prime hobby age. Damn, I thought I was. lol"

There are MANY exceptions to SOME rules, sir...I will tell you that I have seen hot, hot, hot 60+ gentlemen who could STILL rock one's world!
  • fawn
  • 08-27-2009, 09:36 PM
I am 48, and like Monk have a 30+ rule that is not followed consistently.
Satisfaction most often comes 36+, for some reason, and maybe that is based on more shared experience, and less creepy feelings (letching).

The same age is perfect......Fawn...... Originally Posted by Papacorn
papacorn, 48 is wonderful isnt it..... and life and sex just keep getting
better and better.....
Depends on the partner Fawn!
[QUOTE=Papacorn;11169]
"Depends on the partner Fawn! "

Isn't THAT the truth?!

I LOVE it when a gentleman says "WOW! I've never been able to do that before!"
BTW I take exception to the post above that suggests that mid 40's is the prime hobby age. Damn, I thought I was. lol Originally Posted by Cleared to Land
I don't really think that there is a prime hobby age. As long as the gent is an adult and his business (Barrowed the term from Kelly) reacts to beautiful sexy ladies. Then he is in his Prime Hobby Age.. lol..

I only meant it from the stand point of a possible issue with the age difference between me and the Lady that I would like to visit with. My age right now is about the median for the ages of the ladies involved in the hobby..