Time to walk away goodbye and good luck to all

Thats the thing about a bad habit or addiction, there always waiting for you! Gosh, I wish I had a dollar for every time a provider or hobbyist said good bye! Best of Luck 007, welcome 008!

Good Will Hunting: "Sorry, guys; I gotta see about a girl." Now that's a good bye!
You know 007 your original post seemed a like an honest question and concern about how to escape from this hobby but now IMO you are acting like this is a crusade and you're looking for atta-boys from the masses. I don't give a shit whether you play or not but coming here multiple times a day to tell us about your quest is stupid. If you want to leave the hobby behind then cancel your account and move on. If not go get laid and write a fucking review.
Not fair Reese not fair at all lol but my technique for getting though this is head on running from this will not do it. I think you need to embrace it as somthing that you are and learn how to control it. This is my plan of attack to beat this I know it sounds stupid but I have tried it the other way and it stays on my mind. This way I face the demons everyday and can prove to myself that I can control myself. Originally Posted by James_bond 007
Pussy demons are teribble!
Sorry you feel that way budman no worries take care
if you are really leaving good luck and all, if you are not and its like Budman said, then perhaps you should start a new thread "I was going to leave but now I like all this attention, perhaps I will stay after all" LOL.

That is why my sig. use to say "retirement threads are for wimps".
This is my last post account will be disabled and done thank you all sorry for hanging around
Considering the way this was positioned, a support group of like minded individuals might be helpful. It's worked with other compulsions. Save a chair for me. But I'm not planning on attending any meetings any time soon. I've given up cigs and booze .. but I'm holding on to red meat, dairy, and the hobby.
Considering the way this was positioned, a support group of like minded individuals might be helpful. It's worked with other compulsions. Save a chair for me. But I'm not planning on attending any meetings any time soon. I've given up cigs and booze .. but I'm holding on to red meat, dairy, and the hobby. Originally Posted by dodger
Hell yeah!!! I will never give up pork fat, ice cream, or strange pussy until they throw dirt over me!!!
Good luck James Bond. You're the man!
Hey James really gonna miss you. You've really done a lot for me & few girls I know, but I totally understand your dilemma. I wish you all the best in the world. You have a wonderful heart & personality and if there's ever anything I can do to help you know how to reach me! May peace be with you!