Obama- the Boy President

Dishonest.
Deflector.
Shouldn't be so hard on yourself extx .
And the only one who has sounded stupid in this thread so far is you. That will change when IIFFOFRDB or Whirlagay chimes in, but for now, it's just you. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And now, right on schedule...

JD was not being racial when he used the term "boy president "......get off it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
See JD? You are no longer alone. You have a stupid-mate.
OP mad me think of the old saying...
48 inches from tit to tit enough hair to make a grizzly bear sweat a bushel of balls and a yard of cock and you call me boy.
Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that [sic] I mean it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Starting out by serving up a heaping helping of condescension aimed at those with whom you think you may disagree is quite a favorite tactic of yours, isn't it, professor?

Perhaps you should have cut to the chase and simply said the following:

"What I am about to say may look like racially-charged, incendiary rhetoric to the uninitiated. But if you take it that way, you're simply too stupid to understand "nuanced subtlety!"

Do I have that about right?

You can say what you want but I think most of us know just how stupid you sound and how far you're reaching to protect Barry. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you're looking for the personification of stupid, just look in the mirror, you ignorant cretin. And for the record, I am certainly not one who's "reaching to protect Barry." I've been sharply critical of what I consider a very poor economic agenda and a complete unwillingness to make tough decisions or meaningfully address our most critical problems.

JD was not being racial when he used the term "boy president "......get off it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Typical.

The noisiest member of Professor Barleycorn's Hallelujah Chorus speaks up!

Those two Triple Nine Society members make quite a pair, don't they?

...unwillingness to make tough decisions or meaningfully address our most critical problems.
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Indecisive.

(Thanks, CM.)
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 10:24 AM
JD is so full of shit I'm surprised IB hasn't had him over for dinner

And the only one who has sounded stupid in this thread so far is you. That will change when IIFFOFRDB or Whirlagay chimes in, but for now, it's just you. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep my name out of your liberal sausage polishing whore mouth, Bitch...
That will change when IIFFOFRDB or Whirlagay chimes in, but for now, it's just you. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep my name out of your liberal sausage polishing whore mouth, Bitch... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Ask and ye shall receive.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
86% of Liberals say they have sex in the shower, the other 14% say they haven't been to prison yet.
Before I go do something important (take a nap) I have to expose some comments. I use the word expose on purpose in case you're wanting to take exception. In my OP and the follow up I only used the names of two people (FuckZup will be given credit for being human this time). Yet, I see posts where others have taken great personal exception to what I wrote. That have even implied personal attacks by me on them. I think Freud had it right and I think Perry Mason also had it right. The people who took personal exception are admitting that they consider themselves guilty of the charge.

I'll tell R.K.Rowling that you take exception to calling Harry Potter a "Boy Wizard". I didn't even know he was black.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Before I go do something important (take a nap) I have to expose some comments. I use the word expose on purpose in case you're wanting to take exception. In my OP and the follow up I only used the names of two people (FuckZup will be given credit for being human this time). Yet, I see posts where others have taken great personal exception to what I wrote. That have even implied personal attacks by me on them. I think Freud had it right and I think Perry Mason also had it right. The people who took personal exception are admitting that they consider themselves guilty of the charge.

I'll tell R.K.Rowling that you take exception to calling Harry Potter a "Boy Wizard". I didn't even know he was black. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

guilty of what charge, posting a pic of the President that's been photo shopped to make him look like a little boy ... or making up words that degrade him ???
JD used no words that degraded Obama...but Obama consistently degrades the Constitution.
86% of Liberals say they have sex in the shower, the other 14% say they haven't been to prison yet. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

85% of conservatives like the taste of sperm 14% of them are women...