DETROIT: BILLIONS GIVEN TO UNIONS WITHOUT CITY COUNCIL APPROVALS.....

I thought you had a fidelity to putting facts before opinion; so provide the facts to support your fucked up claim...............links please.
------
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 11:21 AM
------ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

quit dodging my question
I know you want to hijack the thread away from the topic; so :

You are the only dumb fuck who is questioning the fact that "bonuses" were paid from the union pensions. Even the pension managers who made the payments don't dispute that fact !

Again, is it easy being so fucking stupid CJ ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
There is no question; you stated you knew something to be true, show us the links ............

quit dodging my question Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
There is no question; you stated you knew something to be true, show us the links ............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't have room to post all the links where you cry WOLF post ASPD ... Zebras can't change their stripes, and you wont answer the question so .............................. .................

so that's all the attention you'll get from me on a moot topic with no documentation to prove the writers opinion ..
You deflect; you claimed I posted anti Obama threads prior to Obama being elected in 2008..............ECCIE didn't exist then...

Laughably, you post that bullshit in the same thread in which you stand up for the principle of facts first !

I can understand why you want to run away from this thread........you embarrassed yourself !
You try to hijack the thread and make it about me, so back to the thread topic and your own denial of the facts...............

You are the only dumb fuck who is questioning the fact that "bonuses" were paid from the union pensions. Even the pension managers who made the payments don't dispute that fact !

Again, is it easy being so fucking stupid CJ ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 11:58 AM
You deflect; you claimed I posted anti Obama threads prior to Obama being elected in 2008..............ECCIE didn't exist then...

Laughably, you post that bullshit in the same thread in which you stand up for the principle of facts first !

I can understand why you want to run away from this thread........you embarrassed yourself ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
so ironhead, your shit flows two ways ... prove you didn't rail against Obama before he was elected, and up until ECCIE came on the scene ...

```````
But the diehard loons on the left defend the indefensible with "snick".........

Fucking retards ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

which do you prefer

snick

or

HAHAHAHA..........

You are so fucking stupid you can't understand the hilarity of this statement............

You want me to prove to you what never existed, existed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ironhead, your shit flows two ways ... prove you didn't rail against Obama before he was elected, and up until ECCIE came on the scene ...

``````` Originally Posted by CJ7
Again, waiting CJ.............

You still haven't told us what part of the report you dispute, or question ?

Waiting................ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 12:46 PM
HAHAHAHA..........

<B>
You are so fucking stupid you can't understand the hilarity of this statement............
</B>

You want me to prove to you what never existed, existed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

see? even you admit you didn't oppose Obama..

can we call you Obamaway?

sure we can ...
Your above post makes no sense; and is factless nonsense.