Cici26 is lowlife skank

• Kraid
  • 02-15-2018, 04:57 PM

We're reviewing providers who refuse to see us or give references now?
This stupid thread wasn't enough?
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better.

Posting false reviews like that isn't going to endear him with the potential providers, let alone Victoria West.
  • bon69
  • 02-15-2018, 05:18 PM
I bet it does increase her business. OP, your intent with this thread, was it to make you look like an idiot? If it was then you were successful. Makes me want to see her also. You look hot CiCi26.
I've seen your ugly ass once that's enough, face-5, body-5 and now personality found out to be a 4. You're wasting my time cuz I have to come here to call you out skank ass. If you want to be competitive then lose weight and exercise instead of playing this stupid game. Originally Posted by danwhoe
You feeling better now OP? You know there's ointment for butthurt problems.
You feeling better now OP? You know there's ointment for butthurt problems. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Sounds like someone has a serious case of butthurt!

CiCi26 is now on my TDL! A little country hottie
sorry it's not her responsibility to send the other chick OP refes info
.. The other chick should be the one reaching out .

Lose Cannon
I bet it does increase her business. OP, your intent with this thread, was it to make you look like an idiot? If it was then you were successful. Makes me want to see her also. You look hot CiCi26. Originally Posted by bon69
Thanks love let me know when
You feeling better now OP? You know there's ointment for butthurt problems. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I don't think ointment will help his situation lol
Sounds like someone has a serious case of butthurt!

CiCi26 is now on my TDL! A little country hottie Originally Posted by tttalinky
Thx love looking forward to meeting you
The coo coo head lost his freakin mind because he didn't get a reference???

Providers don't owe you a damn thing! A reference is a curtesy, and a favor.

So butthurt....because baby cant always get what he wants???? boo hoo hoo

I have seen CICI and know that she is NOT a skank, by any means. The OP needs to get over his problem and move on.
I have seen CICI and know that she is NOT a skank, by any means. The OP needs to get over his problem and move on. Originally Posted by maxfield
Thank you hun
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 05:23 AM
Cici, methinks you came through the shitstorm smellin like a rose..

And you were zero drama with me. I think the OP is more likely than not the drama queen of the day.
Cici, methinks you came through the shitstorm smellin like a rose..

And you were zero drama with me. I think the OP is more likely than not the drama queen of the day. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thank you love I can't stand drama but also can't stand disrespectful fools
I bet it does increase her business. OP, your intent with this thread, was it to make you look like an idiot? If it was then you were successful. Makes me want to see her also. You look hot CiCi26. Originally Posted by bon69
I agree, CiCi sounds cool to me, makes me want to see her too! OP sounds like a little bitch.
I don't think ointment will help his situation lol Originally Posted by cici26
Lmao!