Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

Yay, come on down!!! Let's play!

I've also played with your friend Christie (didn't know you guys were friends till SingleMaltScotch mentioned it above.. Sorry) and been waiting for her to come back with her sis (my handle ain't KinkyNasty for nothin... Lol! But, please don't let my handle scare you off... I'm really a pussy (eating) cat! Lol!)

Btw, love your sig line!

Hope to see you when you get here!

KN Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
No worries love, you're not going to scare me off.......The states are pretty tame in my opinion compared to all the crazy shit I've done while working in London!
No worries love, you're not going to scare me off.......The states are pretty tame in my opinion compared to all the crazy shit I've done while working in London! Originally Posted by Valerie
Hmmmm....PM sent.
I would do you your pretty!
Sent you a PM regarding info on your upcoming trip.
Valerie, you should do very well in the Bayou City!

No worries love, you're not going to scare me off.......The states are pretty tame in my opinion compared to all the crazy shit I've done while working in London! Originally Posted by Valerie
Hmmmm....PM sent. Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

Be careful what you say...... ESPECIALLY around KN..... I'm just saying! You'll find your menu expanding exponentially before you know it!

JaD
I am a London girl!....I was born there and it's the only place in England I would live lol! Originally Posted by Valerie
Gotcha! Been there a couple of times. Enjoyed it immensely.

Now...the big question...who do you support?
Gotcha! Been there a couple of times. Enjoyed it immensely.

Now...the big question...who do you support? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Are you trying to get me in trouble?
Valerie- I didn't even realize you had a British accent ...now I really wanna hear your potty mouth lmao

KN- man I thought you were LoveyDovey not KinkyNasty anymore lol.
Are you trying to get me in trouble? Originally Posted by Valerie
Moi? Trouble?? I don't bodda nobody! If you don't want to say it out loud...just whisper it in my ear. I'll never tell. See sig below....
Oh Man I want to hear your accent too.....
I am a London girl!....I was born there and it's the only place in England I would live lol! Originally Posted by Valerie
I have wondered about posting what Al Murray says about America, but maybe some things are best kept in London.

I love Houston, but as a big contrast to my home town (sarf London).

Oh alright, I'm about to demolish your career...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

Say hello to Houston ........

I know, in your best British accent say "Howdy."
You'll find your menu expanding exponentially before you know it!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I consider this as a public service and my duty as a member of the community... Lol
KN- man I thought you were LoveyDovey not KinkyNasty anymore lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, you CAN'T have my handle!!!