Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

Reminder -You can discuss but you if you insult, you will get points until your account is suspended. Originally Posted by Namssa
Huh?
Reminder -You can discuss but if you insult, you will get points until your account is suspended. Originally Posted by Namssa
FTFY!!!!
Reminder -You can discuss but you if you insult, you will get points until your account is suspended. Originally Posted by Namssa
Hey guys he's serious....

I just got seven points for posting an alert about a provider that has ripped me off as well as many others.

Obviously no good deed goes unpunished on Eccie.

The irony of it all is she is brazenly posting new ads even though there were actual multiple alerts of her in the alert section of this site prior to that section being removed.

Yesterday's ad - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2404139

Kind of makes you wonder why would they remove that section only? The one that keeps all of us safe?

Yet nobody wants to post images of those alerts and white knights are tripping all over themselves to bash me and save the integrity of a known thief...Mind blown!

Other than bash me why don't you same white knights go and see her. Seeing as you all think so highly of her?
I've seen no reviews or any positive commentary of her since January? Have at it boys!

In addition the moderators are knowingly allowing a known thief to advertise and prey on its members with no repercussions to her whatsoever. That's being complicit if you ask me.

Much better websites out their for this type of hobby so I wouldn't waste my money on a membership here. They obviously don't care about their male members and allow egregious behavior while condemning meaningless transgressions or slight of words. That's your classic double standard.

And to anybody that would like to see her I have no issues with that whatsoever, in fact I encourage it now.

Here is her contact information - https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Enjoy and please right us a review of your glorious experience!
I'm confused. Are you saying you're still her pimp or not?
I approve this message!

Hey guys he's serious....

I just got seven points for posting an alert about a provider that has ripped me off as well as many others.

Obviously no good deed goes unpunished on Eccie.
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

+1
the first time i saw Rainy she was a damn good time.. she was at a decent location and she did everything i wanted her to..

the second time i saw her, she came to my house.. she came inside and the first thing she did was lay down her wallet on my kitchen counter.. she wanted her green up front and told me she had to "walk it out" to her "sister" that was waiting outside in the car..

i told her to instead invite her sister inside my house.. Rainy agreed and then went outside to go get her..

but.. Rainy simply got into the car and then took off..

so the whole moral of this story is that - she gained my trust with the first time visit only to set me up for the second time visit..

oh and i checked her wallet she left behind - it was empty - that was just a prop to make me think she was trustworthy and that she would come back for it..
the first time i saw Rainy she was a damn good time.. she was at a decent location and she did everything i wanted her to..

the second time i saw her, she came to my house.. she came inside and the first thing she did was lay down her wallet on my kitchen counter.. she wanted her green up front and told me she had to "walk it out" to her "sister" that was waiting outside in the car..

i told her to instead invite her sister inside my house.. Rainy agreed and then went outside to go get her..

so the whole moral of this story is that - she gained my trust with the first time visit only to set me up for the second time visit..

oh and i checked her wallet she left behind - it was empty - that was just a prop to make me think she was trustworthy and that she would come back for it.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Damn, she had it all planned out. It sounds like she is good at the scamming game. Glad you didn't get hustled.
What a shame! Rainy has the body type that I like and I would make a date with her if I thought she was legit. This thread has probably saved me from and encounter that I would regret.
Hey guys he's serious... I just got seven points for posting an alert about a provider that has ripped me off...
In addition the moderators are knowingly allowing a known thief to advertise and prey on its members with no repercussions to her whatsoever. That's being complicit if you ask me Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Vanilla Gorilla, I think you got pointed for your follow up replies, not for your original post. As for the lady in question, the community now has Honest Abe's experience with her. Eccie can't nor should do anything to her, because these alleged robberies happened in the real world, and not on this website.

oh and i checked her wallet she left behind - it was empty - that was just a prop to make me think she was trustworthy and that she would come back for it.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I approve this message!
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”. Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
I approve this message!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

If somebody can post an image of the ALERT from Google Cache you will be saving a lot of men frustration and disappointment.

Provider in question: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Latest ad: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390478

Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I approve this message!
Now go back through this thread and look at all of the members of this community that threw me under the bus and/or STOOD BY HER...I WOULD AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!
seems like the op and the provider in question are both untrustworthy.
Vanilla Gorilla, I think you got pointed for your follow up replies, not for your original post. As for the lady in question, the community now has Honest Abe's experience with her. Eccie can't nor should do anything to her, because these alleged robberies happened in the real world, and not on this website. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Umm ok