got screwed.. and not in a good way

I think he only had money for what they agreed upon before the meeting, then he wanted to extend the time and did not have "that money." He went from one hour to two at which time said he could not cover the two, yet she stayed.

Then that went to wanting an overnight, and he wanted her to wait for him to go to the ATM, but not before she gave him two hours of which he did not have the funds for. I would have left at the hour mark! No way in hell I am going to wait for someone to go to the freaking ATM lol. Talk about a break in the mood!
Ladies, I have sent her an email with the link to this thread. I have asked her to respond to it in this forum because she did post it in the wrong forum at first. (international and it was moved). I have asked her to give us his handle, how he contacted her, and what screening was done.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that she posted, they moved it, and since she is new here, didnt know where it went. But because I was called by a gentleman this a.m. about an outcall whose references did check out, but it's to a hotel, I won't accept until I hear the handle from her. I don't wanna have to post one of these.. so I need the handle before I confirm appointment with him.

So, we will see. fingers crossed.
Amber Rain
I have had the pleasure of several fine ladies who did not want $$ up front. Maybe not the most cautious, but it happens.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I have done that a few times, I just dont want the client to feel like im a rude bitch right away or that im just intrested in getting the money and getting him the hell out. These moments are so awkward for me, I just wish EVERY client would walk in and set the money down and proceed with a great session, but it seems only 50% do this while the other half either forget or just dont want to.
I have done that a few times, I just dont want the client to feel like im a rude bitch right away or that im just intrested in getting the money and getting him the hell out. These moments are so awkward for me, I just wish EVERY client would walk in and set the money down and proceed with a great session, but it seems only 50% do this while the other half either forget or just dont want to. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I think a girl should always get her money at first for hourly
visits. Just ask the guy if he doesn't offer it pretty soon
after getting there. If he's an ignorant rube like myself
he may not know that this should be protocol for seeing
a girl. Or he may be so excited about getting his Willie
waxed that he forgets to give it to you. Just be polite
about it, and stand there until he hands it to you.
I always tell a girl to count it and make sure it's
the right amount. If a guy doesn't know enough
about the girl he is seeing to trust her with the
money up front then he shouldn't be seeing her
in the first place. Or you could tell him to leave
the donation on the dresser or table. No guy should
be offended by this. If he is then he's an overly
sensitive little mamas boy, and that's not your problem.
I don't think there should be any question about a girl
getting the money up front for hourly visits.

As for an overnight deal I'm not really sure.
Seems you would have to know each other really well
before you would do one of those. It would take
a huge amount of trust from both people I would think,
ether for the guy to pay up front or the girl to wait
for her money. Which ever it is it should be agreed on
before hand.
I think everyone is forgetting Athena is very new to this line of work and eccie...

She is friends with Vixen and maybe she should have helped her with all of the basic ins and outs...I heard of Athena through a veteran on eccie and she is definitely a keeper....As in she has great skills!!! Give her time to figure this out...

Shep
If this happened, I am truly sorry for her. I've had guys that I've known (and seen for years) try to pull this type thing over on me before & even then, it is not fun. Being in this hobby, you've gotta take the good with the bad. Not everyone is like this, I hope you chalk it up to lesson learned, get the $ up front for future visits, and move on.

Please post his handle for the other providers awareness.

Thnx.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
I would NEVER do that to any woman, especially Italian Pricess!....but I have been lucky as well, no bait and switches, sweet girls, everyone seems happy .....

Moto