Gore vs Trump character

Trump summary

Ask not what you can do for your country.
Ask what you can do for me. Originally Posted by VitaMan

When did he say that?
I won't disagree with that assessment.

The MSM was what first attracted me to Trump. I would hear Trump say something during the day "live" and then I would hear what the media "claimed" he said later that evening and it was always a lie. I started to think that anyone the media hated that much might be worth paying attention to.

Back to the primaries. First it was "he won't make it through the first debate" and then it was "he doesn't really want to be POTUS" and then it was "Mike Pence (or Steve Bannon) will be the real POTUS" and on and on and on. Originally Posted by GaGambler

the press even doubled down after Trump won. what a bunch of idiots. their "fake news" "fake scandal" plan blew up in their faces during the election and yet they doubled down after the election. you'd think those dummies would have learned their lesson.

now the media overall has a huge trust issue with the public. go figure. and they have only themselves to blame, especially the NY Times and Washington Post.

BAHHAAHAAA

trump led the entire field on July 6, 2015 to the primary. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Yep. too bad Chung Tran got himself banned again, he claimed Trump never led in the polls till near the end of the primaries. no idea why he claimed that, even after i posted poll stats that showed that Trump did easily pull away and quickly. then never was seriously challenged.
Trump summary

Ask not what you can do for your country.
Ask what you can do for me. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Really? I got more of the impression of

"Ask NOT what your country can do for you
Ask WHY your country is doing for a bunch of lazy assholes"
Isn't that exactly what Trump is doing with the big lie. Scamming people out of their money to propagate the fiction that he was cheated out of the election and that he's still the president. Even though nothing could be further from the truth. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
No
Yep. too bad Chung Tran got himself banned again, he claimed Trump never led in the polls till near the end of the primaries. no idea why he claimed that, even after i posted poll stats that showed that Trump did easily pull away and quickly. then never was seriously challenged. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Cruz was the only serious challenger. Kaisch fucked that up by not pulling out.
https://t.me/realx22report/2170

Originally Posted by bambino