Hobbiest/Provider opinions Please....

Longer appointments are preferred especially if we connect and enjoy the time spent without any rush.
Longer time for the same money
Whitney, you are hottt and you should put shorter sessions on your menu as there are guys who just want to experience what you can do with them quickly and in a very very intense manner
Shorter time... more cocks.. more worn out pussy... more worn and burnt out altogether....

Why go there.... makes no flipping sense.... I'd rather see 1 make less money and not have to worry about being DICK SICK...

Bng... 15 min... 30... BB... all the same in my book... no not pass go... do not collect $200... besides all that screams an Omar is running the show anyway.

find your niche girl... exploit it... your run way milf model material....
My vote is for a longer quality time with a quality provider that can focus on the task at hand not the clock waiting to get you off and out for the next. Usually dont go see a provider that is providing a fast special I look at it kind of like going to mcdonalds and ordering off the dollar menu. Fast but no frills.
I've spent budget money ($150) and had a good time, spent midrange money ($2-250) and had good and bad times and spent more with the same results. It's YMMV, chemistry, not money or time. BSB made several good points back there. One if the guy has taken care of her and they click, it's a good thing between them, and in this economy, seconded by others, ain't nobody doing 6 to 8 a day at $150 or better. Well maybe they are, but that's probably heavily managed with most of the proceeds going *elsewhere*.

$200 and hour is a damn good special for ladies, $250 an hour is good for good business. $300 an hour is for the birds. Cause what are we really gonna do for the extra 80 minutes, anyway?

That last line was joke. Really. But honestly, over $150 and I gotta walk past passed out relatives not watching the TV, which is a syndrome that has has been going around like the flu, is BS. And no offense but what this sounds more like is "if I get a couple appointments a week, and get an extra $50 for 'em, all the better".

Somebody call those $150 hour ladies, if you can find them on here, and see how many they're really knocking back.

That last line was joke. Really. But honestly, over $150 and I gotta walk past passed out relatives not watching the TV, which is a syndrome that has has been going around like the flu, is BS. . Originally Posted by phildo
I have got to ask, did this really happen?
II like short appointments so if we dont click, I can bail. If we do click then I will ask to extend. Just my .02
I dont do BNG, or 30 minute appointments. I prefer a longer evening, 3 hours seems to work best for me. Now I dont do the marathon 3 hour sex appointments, I am too old. Instead I prefer to have a lady visit me at my home, I can do a bit of cooking, enjoy some great wine, martini's or whatever. Put on some good music and kick back and relax with the lady of my choice. I actually prefer doubles and I am willing to pay the freight. I have never had any lady, or ladies not have fun for my special private happy hour. Food, drink, music, BCD its more like a true GFE evening. Its hard sometimes to schedule with two ladies plus I live in far north FT Worth so I know its not every lady that wants to go too far for an evening. But to the ladies that I have seen and spent time I salute you and thank you for coming to see me. Longer appointments are always better in my opinion.
I like short appointments so if we dont click, I can bail. If we do click then I will ask to extend. Just my .02 Originally Posted by add197531
+1.

The first time I see a lady, I usually request a 30 minute appointment. If she can convince me to stay longer, I'm happy to compensate her for her extra time, and I mention that up front.

If she doesn't feel like "convincing" me, that gives her (and me too) an easy out.
Bng... 15 min... 30... BB... all the same in my book... no not pass go... do not collect $200... besides all that screams an Omar is running the show anyway.
Originally Posted by AndyWylde
I hear Omar gives good, relaxing patdowns.
The original post is just a flat out ad! lol!!! There is nothing to ponder, debate or think about here.... Im sure a guy does not care to be the 7 or 8 guy and Im sure every guy would like a memorable time.... Now where is the debate, the question, the substance......
Simply an ad to plug your 150 special and your sig line stating that you will be in addison......

I do have something I would like to add to you ad..... I've been thinking about placing in my own ads that I only see up to 3 people a day, Do you feel this would detour guys from calling and trying to book all together (thinking they wouldnt get a spot based it being late in the day or last minute apts)? Or do you feel that this would better encourage prebookings (which is always nice)!
Oh I apologize, the comments off the guys did help me! I have never offered a 90min session, So I am about to add it to my menu..... Thanks!
The original post is just a flat out ad! lol!!!
Simply an ad to plug your 150 special and your sig line stating that you will be in addison...... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
It's definitely a threAD, Lola, but she's not even thinking about a $150 special. Just the opposite. She's trying to suggest that there's something less appealing about providers who offer sessions in that range and that they are all high volume. She's wrong, of course. The competition is such around here that you can find high quality companionship at all rate levels, and none of 'em are running through 6 to 8 guys a day. But, reality notwithstanding, that's the approach she's chosen to take in order to test the response of the local hobbyists to her rates (which, surprisingly, are not prohibitive -- especially that 90 minute special -- provided she can match the service standards of her competition, which is not an easy thing to do in these parts).

Yes, dear, I am fluent in "threAD." No charge for the translation. Your "counter-threAD," on the other hand, requires no translation. I generally hate threADs, but your counter-threAD within the original was so nicely done that I dig it.
I hear Omar gives good, relaxing patdowns. Originally Posted by pyramider

Wouldn't know I thought Omar was equal to pimp darling lol...

He may give good taint lol