Mary Jane

Very nice job Paul, MJ sent me some today.
Gentlemen,

Not sure about the no review policy on MJ but I think y'awl just reviewed her in this thread!

I wouldn't mind seeing the photos.

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
I guess we did kind of review her Eli.
If we are going to get spanked for this -- I suggest you have MJ spank us.

MJ has given me permission to post a couple of her pictures.
I want to start a thread offering my photographic services and post her pics in that thread as an example of my work. Someone suggested that this would be the correct forum. I'm new at posting to this site -- so -- would be this be the appropriate forum to start a thread like that?? If so -- or if you can suggest a different forum -- I shall post a couple of her pictures very soon.
Paul
I just spoke to the seductress on the phone.
As an old friend that is fortunate enough to stay in touch with her, I wanted her to know that she was being discussed.
Basically -- as stated on her link - she is looking for old friends but is not interested in making any new friends at this time.
So if you are an old friend, feel free to drop her an e-mail.
I will let you all know if she changes her mind.
And you never know -- she was unaware of this board until I sent her the link. Maybe she will one day register herself. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Basically an update.

MJ and I discussed a review today. She mentioned that she would like to carefully add new friends. All new friends need to agree to meet at a hotel.

I want to say I love each of you that pointed me in MJ's direction.
  • GP
  • 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I want to say I love each of you Originally Posted by NormalBob
Bob, i think you have officially crossed the line; going from me being worried about you to just plain, downright creepy.
Endorphins.
When I saw MJ today, we had an interesting discussion about the choices she has to make about reviews. I will always respect her wish for discretion about her home.
When I saw MJ today, we had an interesting discussion about the choices she has to make about reviews. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
It's an interesting decision for providers to make.

As with all other things, respect should be fundamental.