Who Broke Chat

I still can't get into chat, tried my phone, my other handles, and a huge antenna, no go
if anyone has any issues getting into tiny, pm me
if ur having trouble getting in.. clear cookies and retry
thanks man that was fun! seems better than eccies lol
Clearing your cookies has worked for some, we've been having some issues with people getting in, I think it's due to the hot ladies
I blame Obama
Still not up as of today 1/2/2015 at 10:00 am CST.
anybody know when chat will be back online???
Omg y'all. Find something else to do... Like actually have a session fuck someone. Sheesh. Its a chat room. Meh.
Omg y'all. Find something else to do... Like actually have a session fuck someone. Sheesh. Its a chat room. Meh. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Best advice !!!
Aww come on Nurse, come in the temp, I'll get on cam and show you my tits :P
  • mm03
  • 01-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Omg y'all. Find something else to do... Like actually have a session fuck someone. Sheesh. Its a chat room. Meh. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I've found that chat allows me to interact with a lady and helps me determine if I want to proceed further. And most likely it allows her to decide if she'll allow me to proceed further.

mm
It may take a few days to get the chat room back up,, holidays and the fact that IT guys tend to run on their own schedule will keep us dark for a bit... don't stroke out,, it'll be back as soon as it's back. Nova and Movie were gracious enough to create this room for us to use, so if you gotta chat, do it there,, it has some interesting bells and whistles,, and I get to DJ,, lol.
A bunch of members joined tiny chat, they have cam. Yall missed out last night
yeah that tinychat is pretty cool but it keeps kicking me off wanting my computer to update all kinds of stuff.....dont like downloading stuff I dont know