Why do some providers....

I have yet to find any providers who say they won't see Latinos. Originally Posted by carkido45
I'm STILL waiting on the provider that won't see white guys.
Hey don't hate GOAT it's not our fault we are small hahaha
"Yawn" You are still an African American, doesn't matter if you are Educated, well-spoken and you get called an oreo. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I'm just an American. This is 2010 right? I'm not having trouble finding someone. I WAS JUST CURIOUS. Sorry I opened this can of worms.
QT you're kind of proving my point. My skin is black and that's about it. When I talk, anyone that has never seen me, 100% of the time think I am white. I was raised by an English teacher, and she made sure I was well-spoken and responsible. My friends call me an Oreo, and it's true. It's really the old 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. I'm going to treat all the way I want to be treated and pay what I owe. I could go into the whole genetics thing and tell you the difference between races are .001%(est) and the color of your skin shouldn't matter at all but we still see prejudice. That is why I put that in my tagline.

I look at one of those ads, say 'damn that would be nice', and move on. I'm just curious as to why it is. It sucks, but that's life. I was just looking for some enlightenment. Originally Posted by blkrockr
Okay buddy I was away from the screen but what you just said is my ultimate pet peeve. When I hear that it pisses me off I speak well also not meaning I sound white,but because I annunciate my words and im articulate!!! All white people don't speak with proper grammar and all blacks don't speak ebonics sugar. You are basically putting down our race with the whole you pay what you owe and you were raised responsible. Are you trolling or do you really feel our people are all irresponsible,cheap,and uneducated? Sorry to hijack but the bottom line is im who I am because I have self respect not because im lack,white,orange,or green.You are agreeing with the stereotypes and they are not always true. BTW honey you are an African American period,self hatred much
I am a NBA and i have good personal reasons for it. I have had bad experiences with black men so i choose not to see them. Once in a while i will make an exception though.
mods we wouldn't even be mad at you for closing this one... this can get oogly real quick. Just sayin. I don't have a dick but if I did and a chick had an NBA policy I would cancel that b*tch like Nino and move on to the next. WGAF??? I guess some guys love chasing pussy they can't have.
Maybe lack of sexual attraction. What puzzles me though, is the amount of black women with a NBA policy. It doesn't make any sense. Originally Posted by Moto
Sure it does. They have opinions for or against the males of their own race. It is a business decision and does not have to be just based on hate.

Now nobody mentioned some have NBA policies to appease the white majority and increase booking. It has nothing to do with what the lady feels about black men.
Shall I highlight the pink elephant in the room ? Looks pink to me .
"Now nobody mentioned some have NBA policies to appease the white majority and increase booking. It has nothing to do with what the lady feels about black men."

You did not have to mention that part of it. The poor bastard is so sensitive that he will probably be depressed when he reads it. I mean seriously, a black man in Houston knows very well how a large part of the white population feels about him.

Eskimos have fewer words for snow than Americans have derogatory terms for the black race.
Okay buddy I was away from the screen but what you just said is my ultimate pet peeve. When I hear that it pisses me off I speak well also not meaning I sound white,but because I annunciate my words and im articulate!!! All white people don't speak with proper grammar and all blacks don't speak ebonics sugar. You are basically putting down our race with the whole you pay what you owe and you were raised responsible. Are you trolling or do you really feel our people are all irresponsible,cheap,and uneducated? Sorry to hijack but the bottom line is im who I am because I have self respect not because im lack,white,orange,or green.You are agreeing with the stereotypes and they are not always true. BTW honey you are an African American period,self hatred much Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Do you know me? Please don't act like you do. Prejudice and ignorance go hand in hand. I love who I am, and I am proud of it. I do not think all 'our people' are lowlifes. Its stereotypes like that that I hate. I am none of those and I hate that I have to work twice as hard to prove it rather than disprove it. Did I not make that clear earlier? Hope that cleared it up. Call yourself African American if you want, I was born in Boston, Mass., and I'm pretty sure that's nowhere near Africa. I know where my ancestors came from and what they had to go through for me just to be able to do this, and I think that gives me the right to call myself just an American. IMHO.

Jessi has her reasons and they are through personal experiences and that is understandable, and I hate that she has had experiences bad enough that it ruined my chances with her, especially since she is literally ten minutes away. Like I said before, that's life.

I hope Rambro creed does not see this thread..........crossing fingers Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
mods we wouldn't even be mad at you for closing this one... this can get oogly real quick. Just sayin. I don't have a dick but if I did and a chick had an NBA policy I would cancel that b*tch like Nino and move on to the next. WGAF??? I guess some guys love chasing pussy they can't have. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
It's already gotten ugly. Seriously, I was just curious, wondering why it was as prevalent as it is. I have never tried to turn a provider that has an NBA policy. Don't want to have a session with anyone that has an NBA policy. This was simply a question on my mind and wanted to get some answers.

The whole playing to the white crowd is pretty smart, I know I'm outnumbered.
how do you decide who gets the exception?

I am a NBA and i have good personal reasons for it. I have had bad experiences with black men so i choose not to see them. Once in a while i will make an exception though. Originally Posted by Allamericanjessi
GARY COLEMAN TOLD ME TO SEND YOU GUYS HIS THOUGHTS ON THIS THREAD:

This has to be the most illiterate topic ever
Ive gotten a few laughs from all this. Has anyone ever had a NHL policy?
I only know one provider who has a NBA policy by choice … every other one has a pimp and if you have a pimp you cannot see any clients who are black. Period.

IMHO .... If a provider has a NBA policy, that is a good sign that you'll have a bad time even if you are white.