Pussy and the diminishing value

You want intimacy.
Sure, you also want physical sexual gratification, but you want the illusion of passion and closeness. You're setting yourself up to fail trying to make these street walkers fit into a good girl box.

You'd be better served on seeking, where you can walk the line between the two worlds. KNOW why you're doing this and WHAT you're after. It would save you all these rants.

This recent rant comes off as you dont understand the game amd you think they are actually interested in you; they're not Originally Posted by FatCity

He don’t understand that, his mind tells him otherwise. He’s a lot of foolery too if you haven’t noticed.
You are right about that lol. I look at him as entertainment only entertainment of a troll Originally Posted by Cendell M

He in not even entertainment, just an annoyance.
I treated all the workers to bbq from Buceees. . Originally Posted by Pitroom
don't know if you're a troll or not, but you've got a heart of solid gold. I truly feel bad for the whores that are missing out on your generosity. Such a man of the PEOPLE.

Yknow, we can joke and clown about this remark, but think of what that did for these shit picker uppers.... to be singled out for appreciation and treated to Buccees barbecue. Not only were their bellies full, but also their hearts, no doubt.

NOW FOR THE KICKER

Whaddaya think the whore that would've collected that cash would be thinking? Nuthin......she wouldn't appreciate the cash or the gesture, Probably doesn't even remember your face a day later. So who came out on top on this one? Guarantee she would've blown the entire earnings before the sun set.

Okay, serious now...this does highlight my earlier point. WHAT you value in an encounter is an particular experience. You want to flex your masculinity (power, means/resource, benevolence) and as a side benefit reap a little bit of appreciation for your existence. You were sorely disappointed that street hoochies are just incapable of delivering this. There are SOME courtesans out there that can make you feel that way. You'd have to pay more, though. It isn't even a luxury "want", these are expressions of who we are as men that have to get fulfilled somewhere. This is why you should try seeking or any other SB outlet where its not so aggressive about the hustle OR treat yourself to an elite type of woman who will keep you mesmerized
don't know if you're a troll or not, but you've got a heart of solid gold. I truly feel bad for the whores that are missing out on your generosity. Such a man of the PEOPLE.

Yknow, we can joke and clown about this remark, but think of what that did for these shit picker uppers.... to be singled out for appreciation and treated to Buccees barbecue. Not only were their bellies full, but also their hearts, no doubt.

NOW FOR THE KICKER

Whaddaya think the whore that would've collected that cash would be thinking? Nuthin......she wouldn't appreciate the cash or the gesture, Probably doesn't even remember your face a day later. So who came out on top on this one? Guarantee she would've blown the entire earnings before the sun set.

Okay, serious now...this does highlight my earlier point. WHAT you value in an encounter is an particular experience. You want to flex your masculinity (power, means/resource, benevolence) and as a side benefit reap a little bit of appreciation for your existence. You were sorely disappointed that street hoochies are just incapable of delivering this. There are SOME courtesans out there that can make you feel that way. You'd have to pay more, though. It isn't even a luxury "want", these are expressions of who we are as men that have to get fulfilled somewhere. This is why you should try seeking or any other SB outlet where its not so aggressive about the hustle OR treat yourself to an elite type of woman who will keep you mesmerized Originally Posted by FatCity
You are truly a man of the people. Please dm me and outline seeking arrangements please. My concern is safety first and foremost
Am I going crazy here?
Surely, I'm not the ONLY ONE that sees through the coquettish bluster. Its obvious Cendell desires a SB relationship with a mature man with a commanding presence like Pitroom. Someone who has transcended pay-for-pussy, but exists ona transcendental plane of enlightenment, not easily swayed by brand new tits. Candell is seeking such a stalwart man to open doors and perspectives not found on her current path.

Yep, my intuition is strong on this one. Make it happen
  • Uomo
  • 07-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Keep trolling trolling trolling
Though your ego's swollen
Keep that BS rollin', Rawhide!
Pit ain’t a player, he just fooks a lot, quoting Big Pun rip.
Fatcity = Pitroom or bros in the Eccie step-family.

And he/they in love with C…
Well....
I would like to thank a couple of the guys posting in this thread, who shall remain unnamed, for keeping ECG and a couple of her visiting besties entertained with their comments related to rates, TCB, etc.
As a result I'm driving ECG's Z06 today.
Michael8219 = intelligence challenged hooplehead of questionable conception origins

See how easy it is to play this game?
He in not even entertainment, just an annoyance. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Well he’s got a sidekick troll now that’s thinks pit I mean shinepro has a heart of gold I bout spit my drink out when I read that.

https://youtu.be/PcaeOK-HYEE
Am I going crazy here?
Surely, I'm not the ONLY ONE that sees through the coquettish bluster. Its obvious Cendell desires a SB relationship with a mature man with a commanding presence like Pitroom. Someone who has transcended pay-for-pussy, but exists ona transcendental plane of enlightenment, not easily swayed by brand new tits. Candell is seeking such a stalwart man to open doors and perspectives not found on her current path.

Yep, my intuition is strong on this one. Make it happen Originally Posted by FatCity

Me and pit/shinepro know what it is and our relationship definitely is not that thanks again. You so sweet being so kind to him/they
Someone like talking to themshelves
Me and pit/shinepro know what it is and our relationship definitely is not that thanks again. You so sweet being so kind to him/they Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sigh......I really like you strictly by knowing you on the board. I've always said nice things to you here. I don't understand why we can't be board besties. By this thread I'm encouraging women to unleash the deep courtesan and be as great as you, Mona Lisa and others that's all. Make pussy buying great again. Inspire me to spend discretionary Buceees and dog shit pick up money. ( I must say I like my job at Buceees)
Me and pit/shinepro know what it is and our relationship definitely is not that thanks again. You so sweet being so kind to him/they Originally Posted by Cendell M

For the love of God (if he/she exists) please tell me that we dont' have to refer to shitroom using pronouns now..............