Making it up next time

Don't think in any of the "off" reviews, you've ever taken any blame, if you have, please produce a link. Better yet if you have, put the link in your siggy, it'll be great promotion.

If indeed this is a fact, again produce a link or someone that posted a displeased review. I'm pretty damn sure if this has ever happened, it'd be talked about by you a lot as it would be great promotion for you if it was out there.

More of the same, links or guys that aren't your followers to come forward and tell the tale of getting their money back cause it was your fault. Yet again if this had ever happened, it would be talked about if not by the guy then by you when those unsightly "no's" pop up in the reviews list.

Oh, before you start Tara, I've never been for or against you, just pointing out some intresting facts, sorry if it stings, truth usually does.

And keep with the topic, free makeup sessions, rare as finding gold in your mail box. Originally Posted by novacain
Dam you must follow me like crazy Huh? Alot of time on your hands huh?
First of all what I do and not do is really none of your business, yikes stings Huh?
Since I have never seen you and will never see you, I really don't need too tell you anything about me or my sessions do I?
But since you are such a Tara follower I will fill you on some info.
Yes i have offered many make up sesions and many discountes sessions. Since you have so much free time on your hands why don't you go through all 230 plus reviews and ask each and every one of them if they have had a discount or a make up session? Talk too you later Novacain.
See, that's just it, I'm not that intrested to go look!
You made the claims, you provide the proof or as they say..........
SHIT didn't happen.........

And lets not forget I have a nice PM from you begging........... so who ain't seeing who??

You better get that burn looked at, might get infected!
Back on topic...
It's one thing to offer a discount or extra time but a freebie is a bad move. I am not convinced giving a free session would encourage a gent to see you regularly anyways or it will even make a difference. Imho what makes a gent a regular is to rock his world I contend junior will force big head to put up with alot of shit especially if junior knows the end result is bliss. Originally Posted by Thatdude
I have a friend that I see on a regular basis now because she DID offer me a free session after she had to cancel an appointment on me. She gave me notice, not a NCNS but felt bad that she had to do it. A week or so later she called and asked if I could bring a bottle vodka and the rest was on the house. So the cost of a bottle of vodka bought me a multi hour evening of bliss. Of course the BCD is great, but there are a lot of great lays out there. She made that gesture and I have been a frequent visitor since.
double post
See, that's just it, I'm not that intrested to go look!
You made the claims, you provide the proof or as they say..........
SHIT didn't happen.........

And lets not forget I have a nice PM from you begging........... so who ain't seeing who??

You better get that burn looked at, might get infected! Originally Posted by novacain
Grow up. Why don't you/ Please what pm?? Put it on here so we can all see it baby.
I don't have too provide you with crap! I know what I have done and so do all the guys that I have made the deals with.
Why don't you get your head fixed and clued back on straight. I woudn't give you a free session make up session or any kind of session even if someone else paid me too fuck you. Ouch hurts huh?
And lets not forget I have a nice PM from you begging........... so who ain't seeing who?? Originally Posted by novacain
Now thats a PM I want to see.
Grow up. Why don't you/ Please what pm?? Put it on here so we can all see it baby.
I don't have too provide you with crap! I know what I have done and so do all the guys that I have made the deals with.
Why don't you get your head fixed and clued back on straight. I woudn't give you a free session make up session or any kind of session even if someone else paid me too fuck you. Ouch hurts huh? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yeah like I'm dumb enough to post the full contents of a PM you sent, sorry nice try!
But I can say, you got your titty in a twist cause I didn't include you in a list.

Reason why? You never were, never have, nore will you ever be on my "to see" list.
Can't keep from me something I never wanted to begin with!

Oh, and you know you love this attention, so quit trying to act like you don't, anything that gets you name out there you love............... so just say Thank You and move along.
I was told too play nice so sorry sir can't go there anymore with you on this topic. Have a great nite. Love, Tara
I would beg to differ with your last comment. Not to blow smoke up your ass, but I would think you probaby have recieved consideration others have not, given your status in the hobby.

Also, my statement is most likely considerably more accurate with first time customers. I would think discounts and make up sessions probably do happen when it comes to long time regular customers. I took the context of this thread to be more about initial meetings, perhaps incorrectly. Originally Posted by addict
And how would you explain free sessions I've had?
I was told too play nice so sorry sir can't go there anymore with you on this topic. Have a great nite. Love, Tara Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Ok that's cool, I get it, but just to show I don't expect more from you than I do myself............

Here's the post http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=875940&postcount=34

So yeah guess you were on my list.............. after you cried, I felt sorry.

You have a nice night.
Night Nite
Awww that's so sweet. I am on your list . Can we just make up and kiss now? Your still my sweetie. Just a lovers Quarrel.
Wow though that was from three years ago? Good keeping there baby of records.
I don't get it novacain - it looks like she was on your list, after all.
Anyway, no need to be disrespectful to a girl who was just defending herself.
Tara in my eyes and a lot of others as well you are above the demenor that is being bestowed upon you....Do not let things get to you for it this happens some individuals will see this as a weakness and just keep at it....

You are a beautiful woman in my opinion and would really enjoy spending time together...

TexasCowboy
And how would you explain free sessions I've had? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I'm not sure. If you're saying you've had girls offer and give free make up sessions after a poor initial visit, then I guess I was incorrect. Wouldn't be the first time. I'd interject that my comparing them to aliens was intended to be more of a joke than an absolute, but that would just sound like an excuse at this point.

Care to share who these pillars of customer service were?
Tara in my eyes and a lot of others as well you are above the demenor that is being bestowed upon you....Do not let things get to you for it this happens some individuals will see this as a weakness and just keep at it....

You are a beautiful woman in my opinion and would really enjoy spending time together...

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you very much Texas Cowboy. It was nice talking too you today too. I hope too visit with you soon.