play poker - win a FREE session!

....all profits are donated to me..., the winners win SESSIONS with me-no cash. Originally Posted by Barbie708
...a 100% rake???.... Wow! Hopefully, this WON'T catch on in the rest of the card rooms I tend to haunt. Although, I have seen a few dealers/hostesses that would give me pause to consider such a proposition....

What happens if the final table decides to chop the pot???

Join in, folks!!! Your bad poker schtick here ______________________.

All kidding aside, it's one of the more interesting biz dev strategies I've seen here. You're to be commended for the ingenuity, Barbie, if for nothing else!!

That, and your looks, of course!!
I understand there will be 3 prizes. I will assume without any facts that there will be a 3-hour 2-hour and 1-hour prize...so 6 hours of sessions available. At$200 an hour 12 guys have to show up. If more show...wow...nice for her

If less show up I suspect the game will not happen

Are drinks being supplied? Food?
A raffle is also a good idea. If you phone bill is $300.00, then you could sell $100.00 raffle tickets. If 3 people enter them you draw in a public place with them there and one person wins. If 6 people enter you can do a second drawing and 2 gents win. That way you can meet and greet the people that want to schedule with you and interact with them. This could work for a few ladies. Perhaps another thread is on order?
Anyone that plays tourney poker knows the payout is not posted until the # of players determines the pot. I think she has clearly stated that it will be determined by the amount of interest.
Anyone that plays tourney poker knows the payout is not posted until the # of players determines the pot. I think she has clearly stated that it will be determined by the amount of interest. Originally Posted by offonleave

Just another idea. I don't know how many of you play poker but would like to poke her
Ja ja...she's hot and friendly; to hell with the card game. Direct action is the best action!
Yes civil, there will be snacks and drinks, I am looking for a little later in the evening so no meals lol but there will be lots of good munchies :]

I was hoping to do this the week of Dec. 6th, but it looks like my poker dealer is having some issues confirming their availability so i've got to find another one. I am hoping to get one before that week though.
oh yeah, guys I want you all to have a super good time too so if there is something you are hoping to see there, just let me know always open to suggestions and recommendations

& Angelina, that is a very good idea you have there so simple yet fun
There are a few things most of the guys would like to nibble on. Too much dining would be distracting.

Looking forward to the fun.
I am interested, as well. CB's assumptions seem reasonable, but you know what they say about assuming. Even though I know an EXACT list of prizes is not 100% reasonable until gametime, maybe a simple breakdown would be nice.

For example:
10 players = 1st (2hr), 2nd (1hr)
15 players = 1st (3hr), 2nd (2hr), 3rd (1hr)
20 players = 1st (3hr), 2nd (2hr), 3rd (1hr), 4th (1hr)
etc...

Just my thoughts...
P.S. Hmmm, chopping the final table pot? I like it!