Banned FromP411 for posting LE report STL,Wtf

What happened to getting a lawyer or take the advise of the police when they arrest somebody "you have the right to remain silent" that means shut the fuck up. You don't have to give any information that might or might not incriminate you, that's the bottom line. What happened to screening people for crying out loud. Bitching at Gina isn't cool imho.
Whenever we hear that a provider has run into an issue like this, and if there is any suggestion that there might be a compromised account, we immediately shut that account down.

Only after getting the details of the incident (and being comfortable with those details), and making sure that we are dealing with the correct person, will the account be reinstated... with the pw updated, etc.

During this time, we also often get to see what kind of person we are dealing with.... and that information is taken into consideration as well. Please be aware that false accusations made against myself, and/or P411, results in the permanent revocation of the account. I do not tolerate those types of games, and the people who want to play them will need to go elsewhere to do so.

Always,
Gina
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-08-2014, 08:12 PM
So my stalker od eccie shows emajin that. Ze your more trouble than the LE. If it wasn't for you we may still of had a decent chat room here. Originally Posted by JoanJet
Ze you don't need to be involved in this your my number one eccie stalker you destroyed the chat room, and always I am so sorry I am not perfect like you. Originally Posted by JoanJet

Joan. You hate the chat room for one reason - when YOU spewed anti Tran-sexual derrogatory remarks and called people "tranny fuckers and faggot lovers" I called you out on your drunken bullshit. Question me again and I will post the screen caps of chat those nights.

Besides that, you and I have had NO interactions until this thread. Stalker my ass.

Sober up a little, and listen to what the fuck people are trying to explain to you.
From what I'm hearing, sounds like she's got some serious issues that need to be addressed.
Joan. You hate the chat room for one reason - when YOU spewed anti Tran-sexual derrogatory remarks and called people "tranny fuckers and faggot lovers" I called you out on your drunken bullshit. Question me again and I will post the screen caps of chat those nights.

Besides that, you and I have had NO interactions until this thread. Stalker my ass.

Sober up a little, and listen to what the fuck people are trying to explain to you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
This makes me sad if in fact it's true. I love mr some trannies. I find the TS ladies on this site to be some of the kindest and classiest providers. And the men that chose to partake are also kind and open minded.

But back on topic. Thank you Gina for giving us a bit more explanation. You seem like a fair and astute business woman. Thanks for what you do - provide a service meant to keep people safe.
WOW is this what the hobby has become????? I so miss the good ole days. But by ranting on your post it helps me screen you as well. Do people not understand the internet is very public so what you say is there forever? You can google your name and this site pops up on there immediately. Just about everything you post can be googled about this site. So you are just helping the LEO enforce their case.

As far as placing blame on Gina.... the blame is on you for not doing your job. I have found Gina's site to be the most fair of just about any site I have been on. Even if I felt they did not take my side I do believe I would still be treated fairly and I have always gotten an explanation to any question I have asked there.

Now as far as attacking my partner Jannisary or anyone else that is trying to help you here is just showing how unstable you really are.

Ok I am done now And because I am lazy I will now copy and paste this to the other place.
I've known providers like JoanJet...and they are no longer in the business.

Sounds to me like she has no place in the adult entertainment world. Pointing fingers and needlessly attacking other ECCIE members shows what type of person you are.
Whenever we hear that a provider has run into an issue like this, and if there is any suggestion that there might be a compromised account, we immediately shut that account down.

Only after getting the details of the incident (and being comfortable with those details), and making sure that we are dealing with the correct person, will the account be reinstated... with the pw updated, etc.

During this time, we also often get to see what kind of person we are dealing with.... and that information is taken into consideration as well. Please be aware that false accusations made against myself, and/or P411, results in the permanent revocation of the account. I do not tolerate those types of games, and the people who want to play them will need to go elsewhere to do so.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Whoever you're laying with at night is on lucky bastard.