Featured Showcase: Sins of the Flesh

Don't forget the tool belt. Tool belts are HOT.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Mine is leather and adjustable in size so it will fit anyone Allie. It has lasted 30 years, I will share it with you anytime.

I remember Stacy on the top page once. I made sure when I saw her shortly there after she was on top of me. She is one of KCs finest. A very special lady. BUT I have not had the pleasure of seeing ALL OF LADIES of KC, I have had the pleasure of visiting have been amazing providers and pretty great woman on thier own. For those whom I have not shared time with, I am sure most are pretty special ladies as well. Most woman who come here and share are pretty special. They open them selves to share what they feel and think and we clients get to know them from what they share. It helps up maked better decisions about what we do and who we see. Thanks to Kaylen - new review soon and Allie and Miss Cherry and who did I miss? And thanks for a moderator who cars MR F, it is an honor to have you service the hobby community is KS and KC. The fact that Stacy and other here are good at what they to is to be commended not put down as several have suggested. And carring about our community is a positive thing for the days ahead in my mind. Thanks again to all who share in our little dream world! It is a great place to be. Yes a little drama now and then, but with good mod and management, that are many good things happening to both sides of this sweet village in the center of this great nation!
Wow! I go away for a week to have some surgery and get through finals, and come back to such a warm welcome! This has been the ultimate week from hell but on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!

Thanks Questor for the thread, I didn't even know I'd been featured

And Flight Medic - yes, I'm a whore - and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled while I whispered in his ear "I"m a whore and I like it". I don't need your congratulations - just your money honey

I'll go on being a goddamned good whore, and baby doll you just keep right on going being a useless asshole. Clearly it makes both of us happy

Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!!
on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Now that deserves a congratulations!!! That is fantastic. Recover quickly and have a great break from classes.
on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I miss you entirely but your mind works in unimaginable ways, enveloping my thoughts and desires bringing a oneness about.

Miss ya lady...Get recovered fully and we will mind meld!
.... and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled ....Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

...that explains it. Ok, I'm not on the DNS list after all and she is the best straddler I have ever meet. Hum, posted on the 1st. Healed by now.....? Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away!
Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away! Originally Posted by newtotown
+1 NTT and say it again!
...that explains it. Ok, I'm not on the DNS list after all and she is the best straddler I have ever meet. Hum, posted on the 1st. Healed by now.....? Yes MW, again and again and again and....ya can't let the good ones get away! Originally Posted by newtotown
Well this has been a crappy couple of weeks for sure, and recovery took considerably longer than I thought it would. However, check the provider ads tomorrow, I think it is safe to say that I am back to 100% again finally, and was planning to renew all my ads tomorrow. Let the good times roll!!!
Glad to have you back Stacy we need to meet soon!!!!
....I think it is safe to say that I am back to 100% again finally, and was planning to renew all my ads tomorrow. Let the good times roll!!! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Purple, green, and gold!
Welcome back babe...great job on your final also...
Wow! I go away for a week to have some surgery and get through finals, and come back to such a warm welcome! This has been the ultimate week from hell but on a positive note, I still managed to ace my finals, even got a 94% on my Microbiology final. Woot!

Thanks Questor for the thread, I didn't even know I'd been featured

And Flight Medic - yes, I'm a whore - and a goddamned good one. Just ask any guy whose lap I've ever straddled while I whispered in his ear "I"m a whore and I like it". I don't need your congratulations - just your money honey

I'll go on being a goddamned good whore, and baby doll you just keep right on going being a useless asshole. Clearly it makes both of us happy

Toodles all! I'm back. School is out, and I have a nice long break until classes resume. I can't wait to get freaky again - should be a few more days until I'm fully recovered from surgery. I'm climbing the damned walls!!!!! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Just wondering......Stacy and Kaylen, could it ever happen that......could be a very interesting dream!!!!
Stacy and Kaylen - Sign me up!
If Stacy and kaylen do a double, you can just kick dirt on me after I am done with that dream!
...Stacy and Kaylen,... Originally Posted by newtotown
Stacy and Kaylen - Sign me up! Originally Posted by love2fishfork
...Stacy and kaylen do a double,... Originally Posted by The DarkSide
So ladies, 3 in line already......
I know i would love to do it....
So ladies, 3 in line already...... Originally Posted by newtotown