Provider Racism

I think the providers have the choice to see who they want to see just like they have the choice of what they want to charge for their time. Also if a provider won’t see you move on there is plenty of ladies on here and other sites.

Also I lost track but I don’t think a single lady has comment on this topic.

Just saying...

*One lady posted while I was typing this... so now we have one female point of view...
weird how professional victims never respond to posts pointing out their own blatant racism.
who knew?

you finally ditched California? are you here for good?

sorry for the little social post, LOL.. but y'all have to admit, the Racism banter is a bit long in the tooth Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes I have concluded my reasons for being in LA and hope to stay in Texas from here on out.

Although the weather is unbeatable everything else about the place sucks - unless you like being stuck in traffic everyday.
weird how professional victims never respond to posts pointing out their own blatant racism. Originally Posted by darkwader
Word!

Yes I have concluded my reasons for being in LA and hope to stay in Texas from here on out.

Although the weather is unbeatable everything else about the place sucks - unless you like being stuck in traffic everyday. Originally Posted by friendly fred
the DFW Metroplex is no traffic bargain, but Southern California has to be the worst traffic in this Hemisphere!

Early in my Eccie career I got an email or PM from some handle, I think it was Lickerlicense. He merely asked if I saw black men. I wrote back that I saw anyone who passed my screening and was polite and respectful and clean. He wrote back
something like you're dirty then! No decent white man will see you now, so good to know you're contaminated. I won't ever see you, I don't go where they go. Just paraphrasing the hateful things he said to me. Later on I learned he does that to every new provider. It's his hobby. Being hateful to new providers. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
LickerLicense was serious.. he messaged me, too, very same wording. kind of a "looking out for you" PM, he seriously worried about contamination from Black girls, or White girls who had slept with Black guys. I remember he quoted the relative STD rates. he is not the kind of guy you can change, nor did he want to.
Too bad they're too pussyfoot to open about it. This, of course, means they're ashamed of who they really are inside.

That's why they wear hoods, too. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Are you referring to Antifa that we see on the news all the time?
Word!

the DFW Metroplex is no traffic bargain, but Southern California has to be the worst traffic in this Hemisphere!

LickerLicense was serious.. he messaged me, too, very same wording. kind of a "looking out for you" PM, he seriously worried about contamination from Black girls, or White girls who had slept with Black guys. I remember he quoted the relative STD rates. he is not the kind of guy you can change, nor did he want to. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
In the "looking out for you" kind of way, huh? Riiiight.

Yeah, there's always an audience with unproven statistics. Ones that they don't PERSONALLY have to verify or own up to.

It's funny how all the awesome stats only [mostly] apply to white people. But those horrible stats, yep...the 'blacks'.
It's funny how all the awesome stats only [mostly] apply to white people. But those horrible stats, yep...the 'blacks'. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
well, he did send a CDC link that specifically listed Tarrant and Dallas County Stats. he didn't make it up..
Hmm. I wonder what the statistics are on white,EDIT-Staff who get off with no jail time, or school shooters.

What about percentage of icky bareback, cream pie seekers.

Funny how there's one group that fancies themselves as best at everything, and find so much fault in every other demographic.

The minute something doesn't go right for them, people die...sometimes in bunches.

Find me stats for all the above.

It's funny how all the awesome stats only [mostly] apply to white people. But those horrible stats, yep...the 'blacks'. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The FBI UCR database is a treasure trove of statistics. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications
It gave me so much pleasure knowing I was seeing ladies UTR he (lickerlicense) thought were NBA.
It gave me so much pleasure knowing I was seeing ladies UTR he (lickerlicense) thought were NBA. Originally Posted by txboi817
LOL, I would wager attitude and history go a long ways toward getting around a NBA policy.
The FBI UCR database is a treasure trove of statistics. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications Originally Posted by goodolboy
Wow - men are convicted of ten times as many murders as women are.

The system is biased against men because if there are equal numbers of men and women, but men get convicted 10 times more often for the offense of murder, the system is clearly biased against men.
This thread should be closed ...this is just plain stupid & meaningless.
It gave me so much pleasure knowing I was seeing ladies UTR he (lickerlicense) thought were NBA. Originally Posted by txboi817
Word. and fuck, Man, you are knocking on 300 reviews! you must have quite a few "NBA" Chicks in that number!

Wow - men are convicted of ten times as many murders as women are.

The system is biased against men because if there are equal numbers of men and women, but men get convicted 10 times more often for the offense of murder, the system is clearly biased against men. Originally Posted by friendly fred
it really is. from Kindergarden, Boys are socialized away from their natural behaviors, it's almost impossible to find a Male Elementary Teacher today. any system where one group out of two possible choices is locked up at the rate Men are, is inherently flawed and biased. nobody talks about that, but Racial differences extend to 7-8 pages on ECCIE
This thread should be closed ...this is just plain stupid & meaningless. Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
I agree!

Look some of us are minorities and some aren’t no matter what color, race, creed, or sexual orientation. Bitching and moaning aren’t going to change any of that!

Don’t like it find a way to change it via the proper channels ie. push for some type of bill that will help your cause then that becomes a law I’m sure we all saw Schoolhouse Rock in school in government class.

As far as what men the providers see it’s their body their choice. Doesn’t mean they are racist ex. It’s like forcing a vegan to eat meat.

And lastly if this country is oppressing you in anyway I’m sure one of the others around the world would not mind taking y’all this is land of the free. The ladies are free to see who they want get it? Don’t forget it!