right with ...muhammad ali
Mary

looks as if the Orlando muslim was a registered democrat

in a long list of tolerant dimocrats

Attachment 537785

also seemed to be conflicted with his homosexual thoughts

I guess my more important question would be

just how many guns do YOU own? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
juanita, as usual your post is mindless drivel, cementing your place as poster girl for the failing Rochester school district. While the Orlando shooter was a registered democrat in 2006, we have no idea if he changed party. I checked 2 of you other shooters and one was an independent and the other nobody knows what their affiliation was. I'm sure from your research you be able to quickly identify the 2 that I'm referring to. Oh wait, you just regurgitated some nonsense you saw on the internet that fit your twisted mentality and assumed it was fact. Funny how you didn't bring up Timothy McVeigh,a reistered Republican in the 80's, who killed 168 in one fell swoop, more than the total on your list dating back to the 1860's!!
right with ...muhammad ali Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No, with his fucked up wife and Antonin Scalia.
No, with his fucked up wife and Antonin Scalia. Originally Posted by jokacz
let yer commie ...progressive hate ...flow
juanita, as usual your post is mindless drivel, cementing your place as poster girl for the failing Rochester school district. While the Orlando shooter was a registered democrat in 2006, we have no idea if he changed party. I checked 2 of you other shooters and one was an independent and the other nobody knows what their affiliation was. I'm sure from your research you be able to quickly identify the 2 that I'm referring to. Oh wait, you just regurgitated some nonsense you saw on the internet that fit your twisted mentality and assumed it was fact. Funny how you didn't bring up Timothy McVeigh,a reistered Republican in the 80's, who killed 168 in one fell swoop, more than the total on your list dating back to the 1860's!! Originally Posted by drluv1
alls I know is when Mary has her final meltdown

the inner conflicts crash

I m within 300 miles

all the research I need to know

Though her vibes are rather reckless (She's heading for a crash)
alls I know is when Mary has her final meltdown

the inner conflicts crash

I m within 300 miles

all the research I need to know Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Gettin' hard to tell jimmie Nutz from Placcy Maam.....great minds and all......

Both no doubt rode the same bus ta school.....

but it always be ...easy ...to locate the merica hatin commies ...right commie mary

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
but it always be ...easy ...to locate the merica hatin commies ...right commie mary

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LMAO!!!!.....splain' and expand on dat PM and amuse us all, as only you can.....

Dude come on......don't crap out on us?.....

Dude come on......don't crap out on us?..... Originally Posted by Celso
its not PM's destiny, just simply not in the cards

as it is so written

Mary Moon... will outlive all the septuagenarians (Mary Moon, Mary Moon, Mary Moon)

Oh, she loves me so
She hates to be alone
She don't eat meat
But she sure like the bone

lyrics by Dead Eye Dick
Oh jimmie Nuts....yer bouts as creative, imaginative and stimulating as watching grass grow.....
Oh jimmie Nuts....yer bouts as creative, imaginative and stimulating as watching grass grow..... Originally Posted by Celso
Hey Celso....
It is clear that you DON'T know who SP is....
BUT.....
did you ever at least figure out the gender of Sausage Pants???
Caution... this might be a trick question....
But go ahead... take a stab at it.....
Hey Celso....
It is clear that you DON'T know who SP is....
BUT.....
did you ever at least figure out the gender of Sausage Pants???
Caution... this might be a trick question....
But go ahead... take a stab at it..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
A jimmie board blow hard taking great pride because he knows who someone with the persona "sausage pants" is. If you'll allow a guess, Is it who cares or is it get a life?
A jimmie board blow hard taking great pride because he knows who someone with the persona "sausage pants" is. If you'll allow a guess, Is it who cares or is it get a life? Originally Posted by sexman333
I am ABSOLUTELY a blowhard at times... I'd even give you... "oftentimes"....
The difference is... that when I'm "blowharding" about something... you can pretty much count on my facts being correct....

That is MUCH UNLIKE the: "SO"
Brothers.....

Celso and Iso.....
Who can never seem to get ANYTHING right.....

Recently... it has become clear that INFORMATION on this site is a low priority....
AND....
As limited as the information around here is ALLOWED to be shared.....
Wouldn't you have those morsels be.... ACCURATE?????

I wish OCD and his sig line was still here so you could just put me on "ignore".
Then you could just rely on the SO bros... and continue on with their misinformation.... and leave me the fuck alone.....
A jimmie board blow hard taking great pride because he knows who someone with the persona "sausage pants" is. If you'll allow a guess, Is it who cares or is it get a life? Originally Posted by sexman333
He's a legend in his own mind!!!....