A question for the married hobbyists

When I tell my SO what I'm making for dinner (for just my crotchfruit and I, no less), and he's telling me that she made a 'salad' for dinner (and by salad, I mean lettuce, tomato, cucumber and "dressing is in the refrigerator"), I'm fucking pissed. He could be here with me having an amazing meal. But no, he's stuck with his sexless roommate (aka Chewbacca - go ahead, let your mind wander as to exactly which part of her is hairy) who doesn't fucking cook or clean. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That might be a reason why a lot of married guys cheat or join the hobby to get some luvin' that they are not getting at home. He has a choice; either stay in the marriage or get the fuck out but he's choosing to stay for now regardless of what he isn't getting at home. He can get that with you or any other female to feed his craving. Besides, it's guys like him that keep y'all providers in business because if everything was hunky dory at home this board would have 5 members.
And let me preface this by saying that I am currently off the market (my rate on my showcase is proof enough) - so this is not a threAD by any means (I'm talking to you, Rockerrick, errrr, I mean, black sunshine)). Coed is about to become Claire's blog. You've been warned. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Disabled handle or not, this is definitely a ThreAd. Nilla is gullible if you think CSB isn't still seeing her regulars UTR.

CSB is gullible if she thinks Nilla isn't feeding her a line of bull about how stuck he is with his sexless roommate.

If Nilla isn't careful, CSB sounds like a loose cannon about to forget her place as his P4P fantasy. When she decides to take matters in her own hands, Nilla's wife is going to take away Nilla's ability to afford CSB.

But what do I know.
I can never understand why some choos to make this hobby so complicated. Choos a hottie, play, move on to the next. It's a hobby not your life.

IB
Well good luck Claire and Nilla in your future endeavors.
So what does the attached man do if he wants everything safe, clean, discrete, not going to far, but just having a good sexy turn on and get off experience? What if you don't immediately want to "go all the way" and work up to it? Would love to find a central Austin provider that's willing to roll that way!!!!
Disabled handle or not, this is definitely a ThreAd. Nilla is gullible if you think CSB isn't still seeing her regulars UTR.

CSB is gullible if she thinks Nilla isn't feeding her a line of bull about how stuck he is with his sexless roommate.

If Nilla isn't careful, CSB sounds like a loose cannon about to forget her place as his P4P fantasy. When she decides to take matters in her own hands, Nilla's wife is going to take away Nilla's ability to afford CSB.

But what do I know. Originally Posted by Seabound
Apparently not a lot ... Seriously, dude, you think this was a theAd? Good God, look up the word empathy and get back to me if you have trouble understanding any of the other words in the definition. F#ck, if you ain't walked a mile in someone else's shoes maybe think about that before you post a retarded comment that is thinly disguised self-alert.
Yet you haven't thought once before any post you have made? Irony...

Self alert for what? Claire's DNS list?
Seriously who would care? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Out of all I posted you focused on two hyphenated words and missed the entire point of the post. Good lord but you are a complete ass-wipe when it comes to understanding the point. I see why the OFIO whispers keeps throwing you, his lap dog, to the wolves. And yes that is an appropriate use of commas.
Few thoughts:

nuglet - black sunshine is actually correct. I can't think of any providers that will let a second person, regardless of their sex, join in without a rate increase. Some rate increases are more than others.

silly_slut, again I have to agree with BS (loath as I am to admit it). Seabound just sounds jaded with both sides of the hobby. Guys like that can go either of two ways. Either A) he'll be a haggling douche who doesn't like himself or women very much and will try to overstay....or B) He'll be straight forward but distant.

The B type of hobbyist isn't bad by any means. He won't stalk you, he'll be careful so his wife won't show up a your incall, and he'll be more aware of the clock than you are. The downsides are the provider will have to pour herself into the session to get him to feel connected and actually have a have a real GFE, he might be paranoid so refuse to set the payment down before the session begins, and it's hard to get really, really into GFE if your partner isn't emotionally present. Thankfully a lot of these type of hobbyists just want a PSE mindset with GFE menu.

Which type a jaded hobbyist is super apparent before an appointment even happens.

SS, I do get where you are coming from, but remember that people who seem to always expect the worst out of others, regardless of who the parties involved are, have often been disappointed themselves. We all are a product of our experiences to an extent. That said, how positive our experiences are do have a relation with who we choose to surround ourselves with....especially in the hobby.

brentash - I'm 100% sure the vast majority of providers are completely fine with what you are looking for....as long as you understand that you are paying for the time spent not the level of activities partaken in. Find a lady known for being a great GFE. Don't go by what providers post in their ads. Figure out the hobbyist who you think isn't full of shit and ask for recommendations.

On Topic - Based on what I've seen, if CSB's current arrangement doesn't work out I doubt it will be from her misbehavior. She did react very professionally and maturely to what people said. A "loose cannon" wouldn't be able to help herself and would be firing back with "U don't know MY situation. My SO luvs me very very much!!! " (Unless I'm totally out of the loop and she's sitting behind her WK's whispering in their ears to defend her. Somehow, I think she's beyond that.) I wish her and her SO the best.
Few thoughts:

nuglet - black sunshine is actually correct. I can't think of any providers that will let a second person, regardless of their sex, join in without a rate increase. Some rate increases are more than others. Originally Posted by SA Angel

No problem, if you need info just drop me a line, I can give you several leads, but for obvious reasons, I won't post them here. You, NOR, BS (fitting initials) know what I look for, nor what I want. I didn't say what the game was, but feel free to assume you know what our play is, nor what the tribute is..
I find it sad, or funny, depending on your point of view, I'm not cheating, am not lacking in my very happy marriage, and my mate knows what and who I do, OR DON'T.
I get a kick out of people like B.S. filling in the blanks and thinking he know what he's talking about.
But y'all have a good day..
<snip>The downsides are the provider will have to pour herself into the session to get him to feel connected and actually have a have a real GFE, Originally Posted by SA Angel
oh snap
It's real easy spotting someone trying to get it cheaper than rate. I'm sure all the providers can spot it as easily. Originally Posted by black sunshine
it sure is B.S.
They can be spotted by the BS posts.
Did the 2 lovebirds run off to be happy together? If not and she's hurting then readysetgo should be moving back in to comfort her.
Kind of surprised to see stuff like this happening. Defeats the whole purpose of the hobby imo.
What it boils down to is sex. No sex at home = hello hobby.

Decent looking guy who knows how to treat ladies. We get along otherwise and share duties. It's not only cheaper to keep her, but less disruptive on many levels.
EMPTY BALLS DONT CHEAT!!!!