Im highly curious. ..

Hey Angel, I watched your video and I am not even sure if you have a head. I sure don't read all of the favorite food/drink bullshit. The pictures draw me in then I skim reviews First attempt at contact is also very important. A lot of providers blow it at the initial contact. How hard is it to be nice via pm or text? Remember that you are selling a product. A great product. What's better than pussy? It should be easy to sell. If you can make your clients feel important you got it licked, so to speak.
If the ad is loaded up with a ton of DOs and DON'Ts, I move on. I'm here to have a relaxed time while getting laid and not cross T's and dot I's

I also skip ads that just go on and on and on
  • cyrax
  • 05-25-2015, 08:05 PM
I go by what my old English professor told me, "if you took two minutes to write your essay then I'll take two minutes to grade your essay."

If a lady took the time to write a well-written and informed ad, then I'll read it completely. If I'm still interested, then I'll look at her showcase, occasionally read her bio, and then finally read the reviews. If it's anything like BP ads with all those weird symbols and scripts, I lose interest completely.

If any ladies are reading this, posting pics in your ads do help! As mentioned earlier, we are visual creatures after all.
Hey Angel, I watched your video and I am not even sure if you have a head. I sure don't read all of the favorite food/drink bullshit. The pictures draw me in then I skim reviews First attempt at contact is also very important. A lot of providers blow it at the initial contact. How hard is it to be nice via pm or text? Remember that you are selling a product. A great product. What's better than pussy? It should be easy to sell. If you can make your clients feel important you got it licked, so to speak. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Wait..you're not sure if I give head? Tisk tisk.
... First attempt at contact is also very important. A lot of providers blow it at the initial contact. How hard is it to be nice via pm or text? Remember that you are selling a product. A great product. What's better than pussy? It should be easy to sell. If you can make your clients feel important you got it licked, so to speak. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
+1
This is like asking if providers read an ISO fully... You start to wonder after the first 10 that just make no sense in their reply.
Actually I always read them because it helps separate the TDLs from the non-TDLs
Little Hurley is illiterate!! So...not so much...
This is like asking if providers read an ISO fully... You start to wonder after the first 10 that just make no sense in their reply. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
As a matter of fact, I do read ISOs, and I love it when P411 guys take the time to fill out their profile and show their character.

Maybe I just like taking the time to understand what it is the guy I'm about to see actually wants.
As a matter of fact, I do read ISOs, and I love it when P411 guys take the time to fill out their profile and show their character.

Maybe I just like taking the time to understand what it is the guy I'm about to see actually wants. Originally Posted by tntangie
It's unfortunate I've yet to have the pleasure of you replying to an ISO of mine... You'd find plenty of character on my p411 as well. Maybe one day ;D
For me I have too...got to catch those heart breaking No AA policies before seeking an appointment
No, I do not. I look at the pics and if they seem attractive I'll look at the showcase / reviews for further research. Ads mean nothing to me, although I do find Emary Preston's to be unique and I also used to enjoy Lola Brea's marketing skills. All the others are pretty vanilla and fall into 3-4 common types. I'm not 100% visual, though. I've been with some ladies because I like their personality on the boards, and we've moved forward from there.
It's unfortunate I've yet to have the pleasure of you replying to an ISO of mine... You'd find plenty of character on my p411 as well. Maybe one day ;D Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Well, I can't even PM you....so what's a girl to do?
I once wrote "poopey poopey butt butt" in the middle of my showcase and got absolutely no comment or inquisition about the statement. It was there for over 2 weeks. So I'm lead to believe that no, not many read much, if anything at all. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Selection bias. The guys who noticed probably hit the back button immediately thereafter, or just didn't say anything. I read the whole ad. I'm looking for activities and price, and to see if she has an NBA policy, in which case I also hit the back button.
I have to say that I do read the ads, but being a business minded person I look for an ad that is appealing in the sense that the girl wants to attract attention and not just assume that because there is an ad, there will be a response.