Early morning providers

the only way I am having sex that early in the morning is if I roll over and she is right there. Originally Posted by genus
I won't say it is the only way but it certainly is the best way. I wouldn't mind finding an early riser in the Addison/Galleria area.
Looking for an early riser in the South Arlington area also.
Wanted to refresh this thread.

I'm up stupid early almost daily & would love to know about some of the ladies who are as well with arrangements made the previous day. Originally Posted by aubie79
Well, you know when I'm back in action-- I can be available as early as 5:30 as long as you let me know the day before.
I'm often up, as that's closer to when I go to bed.
I’m up as early as 7:30 but I need to know the day before.
I can vouch for early morning Selena. Really enjoyed our morning playtimes! HOT....
I love to meet in morning fresh and clean that way
I am up at 4am and can accomodate early dates as long as you contact me the day before.
Happy New Year!
Im available as long as you inform me ahead of time
I won't say it is the only way but it certainly is the best way. I wouldn't mind finding an early riser in the Addison/Galleria area. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Im located in addison whenever you're ready
Nothing like an early morning romp to start the day. Just has to be planned in advance...not all ladies live where they incall.
Selena51(oops, she already commented^) and Jgirl are up early in North Dallas!

I think Chazbaby is up early in Bedford.

AS for myself: not before noon haha
I am available early mornings, but it has to be arranged the day before
I love early mornings