Hot Chicks driving Ugly Cars??

My 1st Car was a 1954 Ford Customline, was already a classic when I bought it for the towing fee by the City of Dallas for $19.50. $50 for repairs, $100 for all new tires with wide whitewalls and $100 for painting (High School colors, Blue and White) and it was good to go. I have driven anything from sedans to CJ-7 to convertibles (Maserati) to Luxury SUV's. Slowly grew into being a car snob. Then, the economy crashed and I turned in my Lexus SUV and started driving the old family pass around truck. When I pull-up to a house, people think I am the new lawn guy. Now, my brother borrowed and wrecked the truck, so I am driving his '98 Mopar mini-van. At least in Texas, a truck commands respect, but a white mini-van with blue cloth seats!!!. Then, again, only 65K and very cold A/C. Plus, plenty of room in back to double as an Outcall location. I wish he would let me put a custom wrap on it, add a decal, "GOOD TIMES VAN" & bumper sticker that says, "Don't Come a Knockin, if You See this Van a Rockin". Then the inflatable mattress and fridge.

I have decided to no longer be a car snob. I have repaired cars for stranded motorist and the Jag driver did not even say, "Thank You". Someone driving a "piece" usually expresses appreciation.

Nevertheless, Kelly, you would be so much hotter while on the street driving a spyder convertible. Check into a 2004 Honda S2000. Great car, but manual transmission, only. Or, a Toyota Solara convertible and then a Chrysler Sebring Convertible. Heck, I'll go with you to kick the tires, if you like.
I drive either my 2008 Candy Apple Red Corvette(I know I am old and can afford it give me a break) my big 2008 F-250 4X4, or my new 2011 Mustang. I am a car snob, I grew up dirt poor in the inner city of Houston. My first car was a 1966 Plymouth Fury I, I thought it was beautiful. But since I can afford a bit more luxury I drive a nicer car.

But its not so much the car as the driver. I know a lot of guys that drive the Beemers, or the Mercedes, or Lexus or whatever and they are complete jerks. But I prefer American made and something nice. The Vette of course is incredibly fast. I have heardf from some of the guys on the board about what they think are fast cars. But the Vette is too quick, not even a Porsche can stay up with me and the new Mustang eats Camaro's and Challengers.

Oh and guys always remember

THE VETTE GETS THEM WET
10 appointments per week * $200 per appointment = $2,000 per week

$2,000 per week * 52 weeks = $104,000 per year

$104,000 per year / 12 months = $8,667 per month

Why are providers always broke??? They should all be driving Avalanches, Escalades, BMWs, etc. Originally Posted by Enonona
What kind of math are you using? Most of these providers pay taxes - a Fed offense is a bitch to fight. Also, the cost of maintaining 2 residences, some with children. Cars that look good should come last (as long as they work).

I doubt your scenario NETS much more than $45K - not poor, but a long way from a Porche.
Is the back seat big enough to accommodate fucking? If so, it's a great car.
Yeah, December Love, seems to me that's something a lot of hobbyists ought to see. Many thanks for letting us have a look at that side of things.

HM
Kelly,

Honestly, from years of learning what was posted above about not falling in love with a car, what a person drives, especially a hot woman, doesn't tell me much about them.

I remember when H Ross Perot was said to be driving around in an old station wagon and he was worth millions of dollars.

Warren Buffet lives in a mid price house not some extravagant mansion.

I'd much rather meet a woman who drives a paid off car even if older over meeting some woman who is constantly scratching to make her car payment each month and doesn't have insurance because she can't make that payment either! I can't tell you how many younger women I have encountered over the last few years who have totaled cars and had no insurance because they'd rather hit bars down on lower Greenville over paying the insurance.

As noted, drive it till the wheels fall off. Then get a good used one.

If you get a good used (3-4 years old) car, and pay cash, even if you had to pay $1K to fix it every year, you're better off. 1K / 12 months = 200/month car payment for only 5 months!!!! You won't touch a new car for that sort of payment plus no finance charge included in the repair IF you can pay cash for the repairs.
Maybe I'm the only one, but if I see a hot chick in a ugly car, I think:

Single or Available, because if she is not single and still in a POS car, she is still available
Better than an ugly chick in a hot car, I'd say....
Now there is a difference between an economical car and an ugly piece of shit car. If she's driving an economical car, she is hot and has a good head on her shoulders.

If she's driving an ugly piece of shit car, then she's used all of her money on bling, clothes, or fake tits... and the car was given to her by a hobbyist through an "oral" agreement. Plus if it's early in the morning, she's a stripper just getting off work and heading home.
Maybe I'm the only one, but if I see a hot chick in a ugly car, I think:

Single or Available, because if she is not single and still in a POS car, she is still available Originally Posted by textaz
You are not the only one... When I see a hot chick getting in the pile of junk, I can't help but think that if she were with me, she would be driving something a whole lot better...

Of course, maybe she doesn't care about cars. But even so, such a beautiful creature should not be driving a POS and whoever she is with obviously does not appreciate her if he lets her drive that.

Ergo, she is either "single or available". Very well put Textaz!
If you turn the scenario around - Image the disappointment when a shiny Porsche* pulls into a parking spot and I get out. Originally Posted by Sasquatch
glad to see someone making the ugly guy in nice car observation, cuz i'm right there with ya... jump out of my convertible, holding my beer gut, grab the walker, and let's go.

but this car craze is also such a dallas thing. because housing is so damn cheap (try living in LA), we have the extra dollars to throw at toys, women, toys for women...
Ok, I have to admit the car for me does make an impression. Not the age or make but rather the condition . Is it dirty, full of dents, full of crap inside or is it taken care of and not abused ? It's an A+ for the woman if it's taken care of no matter what the age or make.
You'd be hot even in Fred Flintstone's ride...

First though for me would be, why such a beautiful / sexy girl driving this type of car? Why isn't she able to find a lucrative profession or rich boyfriend or Sugar Daddy......Then, I think, how comfortable and good life she would be living if she would be with me!!!! Then, I think, may be she is a very wise and smart woman who does not want to spend her money on a depreciating asset, like car!! Any way, I don't care about the the type of car, I care about the "inner" beauty like you Kelly, in the car!!!!
I am not sure that I am HOT.....but someone could get me one of the new Camaros and I would certainly feel HOT!!!

I am driving a MOM Mobile right now that is less than sexy and so huge that you can't even see me in it. Good for days that I don't feel like wearing make up....lol!!