Shaved Pusssay.... Love it.

• Elk
  • 11-27-2022, 06:10 AM
I think we should have a gallery of waxed or bald pics from providers.
Cendell,
Please post!!
Cendell,
Please post!!
Originally Posted by Elk
Not allowed here unless you are actually talking about felines.
Cendell,
Please post!!
Originally Posted by Elk
Hell no not in the Guidelines lol I’d probably get banned if I did that no way, there is a thread on OH2 of girls pussies but I haven’t put a picture of mine on there. I used to have one somewhere on OH2 but I can’t find it now.
Not allowed here unless you are actually talking about felines. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Haha that’s funny but true
Boardman should show up anytime now
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2022, 11:58 AM
Hell no not in the Guidelines lol I’d probably get banned if I did that no way, there is a thread on OH2 of girls pussies but I haven’t put a picture of mine on there. I used to have one somewhere on OH2 but I can’t find it now. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I like bald pussycat pics, you should see my personal collection of them 😆
  • Elk
  • 11-27-2022, 05:06 PM
Hell no not in the Guidelines lol I’d probably get banned if I did that no way, there is a thread on OH2 of girls pussies but I haven’t put a picture of mine on there. I used to have one somewhere on OH2 but I can’t find it now. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I thought OH2 was hacked
I like bald pussycat pics, you should see my personal collection of them 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
Haha yeah thought I did, could have been a bad dream lol
I thought OH2 was hacked Originally Posted by Elk
Who knows what’s wrong with it but we’re still on there sometimes you can log on sometimes you can’t but we’re all still there. I use the Puffin browser to login. That’s the only browser that works for me.
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2022, 10:36 PM
Haha yeah thought I did, could have been a bad dream lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
You haven't seen the good stuff yet 😂
You haven't seen the good stuff yet 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m scurred to
If it’s a slow Monday and not against the rules I’m ok with a bald n wet puddy cat photo via pm….lol
^^^^ I bet I don’t pics sorry love
(since when?)...

jk

I sent him a private pic Didn’t hear nothing back, so I guess he didn’t like it maybe I’m not for him lol