Does age really matter?

Okay, ladies you see Fletch's post ... time to start posting taint.
Upon further review, age does matter. If you want to see a cheerleader type, you might want to focus on the teens and 20 somethings, while staying away from the 30+ year old ladies. If you want to see a MILF, GILF, or OHILF you would focus in on the 30+ year old ladies and stay away from the teens and 20somethings. Originally Posted by pyramider
WTF !!!....Don't worry little buddy !! Helps on the way !! I called 9-1-1, the EMT has pics of TAINT. We'll git you some help lil' dude. Hang in there man !!
I have always loved older men. I thought i was gay during my beginning teen years until that didn't work out (lol), and then i realized young guys were jerks. I dated a guy in his twenties during high school and he really lifted my self esteem. I stuck with older guys and had a very generous sugar daddy a bit before my 18th birthday that lasted about 2 more years. After that i continued to date older men and at the same time became Very experienced in pleasing a man... I blame it on me being an only child and primarily having more meaningful adult relationships over peer relationships the majority of my life.

I can honestly say when i masterbate i think about an older man well above my age.

And in the younger ones, which i have only had a few encounters, i just feel so in control , HAHA, they leave more frazzled than the older guys!
I'm old enough now that the last time I saw an 18 yr. old I just felt like a dirty old man. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Embrace being a dirty old man, it opens up a world of possibilities.

I like 'em all...no matter their age. I'm just happy to be fuckin'... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Only too true; it won't last forever.

Age is a HUGE factor.

The older I get, the wider the age range of women that I want to fuck. Originally Posted by mtabsw
THIS, is the right attitude.
DALLASRAIN* SWEETIETHANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS ONE!!
LOOK GUYS MY TAINT IS VERY WELL AGED TO PERFECTION 39YRS

GOOD AND STILL FRESH AND GOING!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Attached Images File Type: jpg 351.jpg (300.3 KB, 196 views)
Now we're posting goodness.
Now it seems a much larger percentage of the young newbies are very good and more like seasoned vets. For me it's never been about the age number, just about what I find attractive, service and value compared to performance. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I Don't Discriminate and anyone that say's 20+ providers are to inexperienced, has not met my avatar, DianaDevin. I also love the mature providers and the words above that is bolded is spot on.

CG
hot is hot at any age! it's all about the experience.
Yea Stacy , very nice I must say !!
I have always loved older men. ...

And in the younger ones, which i have only had a few encounters, i just feel so in control , HAHA, they leave more frazzled than the older guys! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
love it - "younger ones" - esp. since your showcase says "Age: 23"

DALLASRAIN* SWEETIETHANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS ONE!!
LOOK GUYS MY TAINT IS VERY WELL AGED TO PERFECTION 39YRS
.....<<incredible image snipped and save to HARD drive>>

GOOD AND STILL FRESH AND GOING!!! Originally Posted by StacyShade*
very pretty. not complaining, but it looks like that area was a bit higher than the taint.

i for sure will NOT RTM that post, lest i get on pyramider's wrong side. :^)
DAMN Stacey--HOT!!!!!

{Pyramider should be VERY happy...lol}

{Can i post a taint pic PM??}
love it - "younger ones" - esp. since your showcase says "Age: 23"

very pretty. not complaining, but it looks like that area was a bit higher than the taint.

i for sure will NOT RTM that post, lest i get on pyramider's wrong side. :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Just let it go ...
DAMN Stacey--HOT!!!!!

{Pyramider should be VERY happy...lol}

{Can i post a taint pic PM??} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Of course you can PM taint photos. Most people thinck that PM stands for personal message ... they are wrong. PM actually stands for Taint Photo ... trust me.
I use to say I would not see under 30 because I dated under 30...

My "Cougar" days started early and sadly are done!!!
I really do not see "The Under 30" anymore...
...rarely will I make an exception.

I prefer my time spent with a Man, slightly older than myself, who is established and can express similar interests, among other things.

Perhaps teach me something ...