A Perspective on YMMV

Nah. Master knows what he's doing! Fo sure
YMMV is understandable UNLESS a provider responds to an ISO and doesn't deliver EXACTLY what you've asked for.

In that case, YPMV - your payment may vary.

Fairisfair
OK stupid question YMMV stands for? Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd
Your mileage may vary = what she did with him she may not do with everyone. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
The more accurate ymwv is appropriate.

Your Mileage Will Vary Originally Posted by pyramider

actually, it's YMMV

your mileage MUST vary.

otherwise, it'd be you [the other guy] in my place.
and i dont think either of us would like that very much.
unless we are doing a MFM or a MFMF. :^)
My personal opinion is if you are YMMV when it comes to DFK... you should not advertise GFE. Perhaps being more upfront by advertising GFE-Limited and not listing DFK in your services. Personally I feel that if you advertise GFE and do not provide DFK which is expected in a GFE experience, that it is being dishonest. Luring in clients and then not providing what they expect is not good business IMHO. Best to be upfront with what you are comfortable with providing.
Well said Ms Kitty...that's what I'm talking about! Let us know upfront so we don't get our hopes up for something that may or may not come! Thank u for that insight.
GFE should always include taint attention.
Well said Ms Kitty...that's what I'm talking about! Let us know upfront so we don't get our hopes up for something that may or may not come! Thank u for that insight. Originally Posted by hotamale
Thank you and you are very welcome!