It really is a small fucking world!

Come on guys, us hookers do not need to be dined at the finest brazillan steak house everytime we meet. I am down for some Chow mein And don't hate I appreciate a guy who knows how to get the most out of his dollar, and if i know where we are going in advanced, i will grab some tupperware and a big purse

I love well maintained buffet establishments as well. Big fab of the Golden Coral as well. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Well if you ever come visit I'll be happy to take you to the chinese buffet baby. But I will ask that you leave the tupperware behind, don't wanna get kicked out ya know?
Go to China Bear. They let you take food to go.
Son... where did you think I was when I told your mom I could not make home for dinner some nights?

Guess what? ... I was at chinese buffet.
Either your mom cooking sucks or I needed some side dishes.

I am little bit insulted for not introducing that hot chick to me.

Your extremely horny,
Dad
TFF. If only futile.....
or has a SO.
I sincerely hope you had sex BEFORE you went to the Chinese buffet and not after...I know I'm not the only person who gets the bubble guts from Chinese... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad is probably a hobbiest amongst this very community.
Wow, close call.
So she went to the back of the restaurant?
Nice to know xoxo
1 minute later I get a text from her staying she's behind the restaurant. How awesome is that? Gotta give props to ya baby. That's ATF shit right there! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Love an observant woman. (or man for that matter)

Anyone who can pick up on those kind of ques is gonna be tight with me down the road, anytime I'm going into a potentially sticky situation.

Got to have the people that you know aren't going to blow your cover.
My mom and dad came over once unannounced and met my ATF. They brought over some leftovers. They were even labeled which days to eat and how long to microwave. After my parents left, my ATF and I had a good dinner with Monday's leftovers.......mom's cookin is the best!!!

HSS.. I know the feeling.. I can't wait to go to my parents house for Christmas. My mom always sends me home with a weeks worth of food.

His DAD saw them but what was he too do ?
No, as far as I know he didn't see us. Or he could be waiting for a more appropriate time to call me out.
...anytime I'm going into a potentially sticky situation. Originally Posted by tntangie
This would be a good time to apply more lube.
No, as far as I know he didn't see us. Or he could be waiting for a more appropriate time to call me out. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
He saw you,but you're his son and he knows you better than you think he does . Youre DAD won't embarasse you like that.