Ohio 12th Congressional District

And the time article states they did, ekim the inbred parrot.

No one in their right mind quotes wapo.

If first you fuck up try try again.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Time was the magazine with the "FAKE NEWS" cover a few weeks ago, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Time has no credibility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just like you.
I was hoping to get other people's opinions on that small margin of victory. Is it significant in the overall picture of the upcoming November elections? Or does it have no meaning at all?

There are many articles out today with various people's opinions on the significance of this one election.

Maybe get some predictions on the November elections. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

And to add to that, it's not yet really won. What with his lead being barely 1800 votes, and supposedly over 8000 votes (mail in ballots, and provincial ballots) to count. Who knows, Balderson might actually lose.
And to add to that, it's not yet really won. What with his lead being barely 1800 votes, and supposedly over 8000 votes (mail in ballots, and provincial ballots) to count. Who knows, Balderson might actually lose. Originally Posted by garhkal
Somehow many votes from Franklin County were found yesterday which brought O'Connor 190 votes closer to Balderson, so the lead is 1,564 with about 8,500 provisional and absentee ballots yet to be counted.

No matter who ultimately wins, I will be interested to see the change in voting from Tuesday to November 6th. Seems like most expect Balderson to do better in November than he did Tuesday and from what I've read/heard that does seem the most likely scenario.
And to add to that, it's not yet really won. What with his lead being barely 1800 votes, and supposedly over 8000 votes (mail in ballots, and provincial ballots) to count. Who knows, Balderson might actually lose. Originally Posted by garhkal
He's busy campaigning for the Fall general elections.
You've already demonstrated that you can't count to three without fucking up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The WaPo article clearly shows that the Republicans didn't spend "over $5 million" on that campaign, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I said ... word games.

Let’s see. When the dust settles and after the final expense reports are filed, do you want to wager 30 days on it, IBIdiot?

(Note to everybody: prepare for the shrinking violet act...)
Yeah, I'm not worried. The closer we get to November - the Dems will have to figure out what to do with this...
yeah, that’s going to stop everything!

The GOP still has nothing to fight for... only “those people” to fight against.

You’re living proof, Mask.
Ohio 12th district election; the stupid thing about this election is that they held a special election in August during an election year which is 3 months later in November.

better to have that seat vacant until November.

I guess they like to waste money.
As I said ... word games.

Let’s see. When the dust settles and after the final expense reports are filed, do you want to wager 30 days on it, IBIdiot?

(Note to everybody: prepare for the shrinking violet act...)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You've already demonstrated that you will endorse a lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You can add the WaPo numbers until the cows come home, and you won't get over "%5 million" as you lyingly claimed, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I guess they like to waste money. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The "rumor" is the Russians didn't spend any on it.

Maybe that's why it's so close.

On a more sober note:

Vacancies in the House
Vacancies in the House of Representatives typically take far longer to fill. The Constitution requires that member of the House be replaced only by an election held in the congressional district of the former representative.

"When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies." -- Article I, Section 2, Clause 4 of the U.S. Constitution

According to the U.S. Constitution and state law, the governor of the state calls for a special election to replace the vacant House seat. The full election cycle must be followed including political party nominating processes, primary elections and a general election, all held in the congressional district involved. The entire process often takes as long as from three to six months.

While a House seat is vacant, the office of the former representative remains open, its staff operating under the supervision of the Clerk of the House of Representatives. The people of the affected congressional district do not have voting representation in the House during the vacancy period. They can, however, continue to contact former representative's interim office for assistance with a limited range of services as listed below by the Clerk of the House.
https://www.thoughtco.com/how-vacanc...filled-3322322

It's really not discretionary, (that pesky word "shall") and Ohio law requires the special elections to be held within one of three specifically identified months and the last one is "August.'

https://www.sos.state.oh.us/globalas...017-10_eom.pdf

If a state were deprived of it's lawfully elected "representative" with respect to a vote would have an impact on the validity of the legislation?
Yeah, I'm not worried. The closer we get to November - the Dems will have to figure out what to do with this... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen, was that an actual Time magazine cover or simply BS? First, I'm surprised that anyone really listens to Ocasio-Cortez outside of her district. She is about as far left-wing as you can get and hardly represents the Democratic platform. Second, I doubt many of the Democratic House or Senate members up for election in November are going to praise Ocasio-Cortez, so I doubt her appeal to voters in parts of Queens and the Bronx NY will mean much to voters in other parts of the country.

"Despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims, Democrats are not advocating open borders, not even the ones who are calling to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The small minority of Democrats in Congress calling for the end of ICE have all said they would like to have many of ICE’s functions redistributed to other, existing government agencies. None has called for abandoning border enforcement."

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/ca...-open-borders/

"Despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims, Democrats are not advocating open borders, not even the ones who are calling to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The small minority of Democrats in Congress calling for the end of ICE have all said they would like to have many of ICE’s functions redistributed to other, existing government agencies. None has called for abandoning border enforcement."

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/ca...-open-borders/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And that's his story and he's sticking to it, just like all the loyal anti/never-Trumpers .... and the LameStream Media!

So let's "dissect" this pablum and bullshit ...

Start with "dismantling ICE" .... "redistribute" their LE function to what agencies?

1. The "local police" of the sanctuary cities?
2. The local/county/state police who cannot/will not enforce federal laws?
3. Which Federal agency will be given the task of rounding up illegal aliens who are sneaking into the country and/or fraudulently entered the country on a VISA and remained after their VISA has expired? FBI, DEA, CIA, U.S. military, Marshal's Service, Capitol Police, and/or ________________.

Attacking ICE is merely an indirect assault on closed borders. The INS has for decades controlled our borders along with Customs officers who monitor contraband.

The Democrats OFFICIALLY in Congress as a group OPPOSE A WALL!

So if the goofballs running your neighborhood association decided to pass an "ordinance" that forbid doors on houses you would be "ok" with that? (You can argue you have to have walls to hold up the roof, but you really don't!, so I won't go so far as to suggest they pass one to prohibit walls on houses.)
You need to find someth8ng else to do LLiarMan.

Your lame attempt to “dissect this pablum” effort only makes you look stupid.

And you’re Goddamn right Democrats oppose a wall. That wall is just another reason why The Turd Reich will not survive.

BTW — Twitler’s still featured on another famous wall...

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*RIMMubqIJzJRGzXtCcoERQ.png[/IMG]

Time was the magazine with the "FAKE NEWS" cover a few weeks ago, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Time has no credibility, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You trumpers with TDS ridicule the press until they print something you agree with. Here you wapo lover.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c87328486d5b
You trumpers with TDS ridicule the press until they print something you agree with. Here you wapo lover.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c87328486d5b
Originally Posted by bamscram
Do you ever read what the fuck you cite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? All you proved is how fucking stupid you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That article reports that TOGETHER the Republicans and dim-retards spent $8 million, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... and that article was already previously cited to show that the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is a lying piece of shit.