Has Houston changed for a provider ?

Damn, this thread is hilarious!

Anyway, Juliette, your reaction to this whole ordeal speaks volumes about your maturity as well as your patience. You blew up at the entire city because you didn't get one response after a small window of time. I'd understand if you got NCNS by a few hobbyists or had a couple of rude conversations trying to set up an appointment. But that didn't happen. You're simply mad because you did not get a response.

No calls does not automatically mean you are purposely being ignored.
But that's the conclusion you came to.

If you can lose patience with an entire city because of that, then it doesn't bode well for you in any future endeavors. You've already shown how volatile your attitude is in this thread. And before you blame the responses in this thread for your attitude, you provoked those responses.

Who knows you could be an amazing provider worth every single goddamned cent when it comes down to the BCD stuff. But people are looking for an entire package and you're not painting your product in a good light for the consumer.

You say you don't deserve this and can do better? Then good luck. Originally Posted by deevad
I failed to mention the guys who came and asked me some wierd things and just walked out, kind of spooky, I had to switch locations because of this. Anyway I had a nice lunch with a gentlemen earlier, he made up for the incidents the previous night had to offer.
I apologize for being a bit mistoobitchy about my mishaps, hope you guys will forgive 1 day. houston is a great city, it just has a few rotten apples,
Are we friends now?
You're a pretty girl. Let us know when/if you up your game. It's up to you to entice, not to us mutts to go into unappealing territory on a frickin' tollroad. 'Scuse us if we like dancing with who brung us.
I failed to mention the guys who came and asked me some wierd things and just walked out, kind of spooky, I had to switch locations because of this. Anyway I had a nice lunch with a gentlemen earlier, he made up for the incidents the previous night had to offer.
I apologize for being a bit mistoobitchy about my mishaps, hope you guys will forgive 1 day. houston is a great city, it just has a few rotten apples,
Are we friends now? Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
We kind of want to kiss you...

Great post!
houston is a great city, it just has a few rotten apples Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
When life gives you rotten apples, make applesauce out of them. Or something like that.
(Juliette)
Romeo oh Romeo, wherefore arte thou, Romeo?

(Romeo)
I'm in Austin.
Are we friends now? Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
We kind of want to kiss you...

Great post! Originally Posted by Wayward

Answer to Juliette: Hell yeah we're friends!

And a big 2nd to what Padre Wayard Says!!

So sorry to hear about your tough times in the begining.... shit happens, and I'm sorry it happened here..... glad you had a great lunch, and hope that damn phone doesn't stop ringing for you! BDS has some claws on her, but she is not dumb..... and she's helpful.... if you need, PM her and ask her how she does it! She has her shit DOWN! (Including being able to laugh at herself when needed!) You have taken that step of "Ooops! My bad, let me own it!" and for that you will be LOVED here! Best of luck to you sweetie! Hopefully we start putting a better foot forward for you!

I have never been to Houston, and will never visit again. I have never had a hard time booking appointments anywhere I have visited, but I can honestly say Houston has been the biggest disappointment.

I'm sorry gentlemen, I know there are a million wonderful hobbyists in the area, but maybe older girl-next-door types are just not cut out for THIS big city. Leaving tomorrow, onto the next!

GOOD LUCK LADIES! I'm outta here! Too many bullshitters, creepers, and police calling my phone! Originally Posted by kristy247

Now confusion sets in here for me........ again.... sorry to hear about your tough time, but..... I didn't know you were in town (if you are) until this post.... for the record..... Houston LOVES them some "MILFs Next door" types..... again... let us know when you come into town, drop us a line in a forum or two... and we will be all over you! Again.... not sure if you are in town or not "Never been to Houston, never going back" and all.... but.......

JaD
All you guys needed was a bunny suit and she would have pm you to let you know she was in town..... Seems like a cool chick.
JaD hit it on the head with the milf G.N.D. types.
Is there a full moon?

Sun spots?

(Juliette)
Romeo oh Romeo, wherefore arte thou, Romeo?

(Romeo)
I'm in Austin. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you referring to the ThunderCock as Romeo?

BTW Glad you are back from your sabbatical.
Um, Honestly, all my Houston men are awesome. I do very well here. So ill give you some advice, lose your shitty attitude or get the hell out of Houston. If you don't like it here, dont come back. Don't travel here and throw a temper tantrum b/c you didnt get clients. It happens to everyone, so suck it up and move on, instead of being disrespectful. Ill tell you one thing all of us girls in Houston are very proud & respectful of our clients. So im sorry your trip was bad, but leave your drama at the door. You shouldnt post bullshit like this. Im sorry everyone for being hateful but this thread is stupid.
I personally (if the pics portray it to the reality) think Juliette has one seriously nice caboose. I might've called or set something up for last night had I seen some kind of lead time on her arrival.
  • Satin
  • 02-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Wow Bianca how do you really feel? Lol. I'm glad you're staying in H-town mami...

Looks like she posted another ad at 4:13 so I guess she had a change of heart (or couldn't get a flight out)... Lol

I think me and DED need to come over there and spank you...