WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

You're the one who will be embarrassed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so be it. And for anyone watching, notice that during this hour-long tirade he's been on, LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen, despite me calling for them to post at the same time.
so be it. And for anyone watching, notice that during this hour-long tirade he's been on, LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen, despite me calling for them to post at the same time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Which only underscores the fact that you do not have the power that you imagine you do, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Which only underscores the fact that you do not have the power that you imagine you do, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But if you both posted at the same time, this would all be over. You can't do that though, can you?
But if you both posted at the same time, this would all be over. You can't do that though, can you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's obvious that you're the one who has failed to make LL post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's obvious that you're the one who has failed to make LL post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whatever works for you Lusty Jizz
Whatever works for you Lusty Jizz Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your powers of deduction are nonexistent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I'm curious as to whether:
1) There's been rule change that allows more than one handle for a board member - No rule change
2) The rule is not being enforced - What needs to be enforced? or the board mods are allowing certain individuals to have more than one handle - Incorrect
3) Someone simply isn't running/reviewing reports or board software that ID's folks with multiple handles - Do you know this for a fact? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why does everyone always think that nothing is ever being looked at? ....or that some things are purposely overlooked?

Should your "good guess" detective work be enough for us to go on?

heh
Lmao! is a few handles all it takes to keep you nutless monkeys agitated?

I'm thinking about opening up a few extra handles of my own. In fact, I'll open up an entire "handle shop" if this is what the result is!

Carry on! Originally Posted by shanm
[COLOR="Black"] MY powers of deduction are nonexistent, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Arguing with WR is as stupid as responding to a cartoon for two months chicken dick. You aren't very quick on the uptake. But it is your life.....
LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Looking for me, undercunt?

Wow! Lookee how you're losing the vote big-time! So far, the only folks who believe you're not a liar are you and your lying sidekick shammytard. (Of course, you are both lying to yourselves - but that's what libtards do whenever they vote!)
  • shanm
  • 05-05-2015, 09:57 AM

Wow! Lookee how you're losing the vote big-time! So far, the only folks who believe you're not a liar are you and your lying sidekick shammytard. (Of course, you are both lying to yourselves - but that's what libtards do whenever they vote!) Originally Posted by lustylad
I actually didn't even vote yet. This poll wasn't worth the time.

But you know what? I'll do it now, juuuuussst to piss you off hehehehe
  • shanm
  • 05-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Ironic, when you consider that the person who started this thread is using two ACTIVE accounts. It wasn't that hard to figure out if you're paying attention. They're the only two on the board who seem to have a spreadsheet of previous posts at the ready of whoever it is they seem to be hounding that week. And they refer back to these posts regularly. If you look at their posting times, they never post at the same time. There's always a few minutes between posts and the gaps when one doesn't post, fit the time that the other is posting. I've messaged the mods. Two active accounts is against website rules. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I've had the same suspicion for quite some time now. The reason I don't bring it up is because:

1)I don't care enough

2) There is no way to prove any of it: getting a different IP is easy. I could post from a 1000 different accounts if I was a lowlife shitbird like either of them.

The truth is Lusty is a sad sad little man. Someone who goes to these lengths on a hooker board obviously has some problems.

Even if him and IB aren't the same, they're both cut from the same idiot cloth. I get my fun from agitating both of them, so I'm all for it.
It's what Lustytard calls a "two-fer"! Ain't that right IB errr Lusty?

Wow! Lookee how you're losing the vote big-time! So far, the only folks who believe you're not a liar are you and your lying sidekick shammytard. (Of course, you are both lying to yourselves - but that's what libtards do whenever they vote!) Originally Posted by lustylad
We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time... I couldn't give two shits about your stupid vote. Everyone knows you're a fraud and a liar. That's better than winning any stupid goddamn vote.
We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time... I couldn't give two shits about your stupid vote. Everyone knows you're a fraud and a liar. That's better than winning any stupid goddamn vote. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time"... If you did...God Help You! LOL!