Where the fuck is Shayla

By coincidence I just happened to hear from our lovely Shayla last week and she said that she just moved to Halifax (wherever the fuck that is?) Said she's been real busy, but said to tell all of the texas guys "Hi" for her! She is something --isn't she!! Originally Posted by yohollyrock
East Canada, I think Nova Scotia.
Wish her the best and hopefully she will return to the boards when she is ready.
Just saw her ads in Halifax. Looks like she is doing fine and just concentrating on her Canadian life.
heh...
I did, she was fun to play with. Originally Posted by Ansley
Don't forget CajCunt whooping in for the rescue Glad to see she hasn't lost her knack for "substance" or "originality". But like they say imitation is the most sincere version of flattery.
I miss Shayla. Still hoping to one day meet her.
to one day MEAT her
I miss Shayla. Still hoping to one day meet her. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Don't forget CajCunt whooping in for the rescue Glad to see she hasn't lost her knack for "substance" or "originality". But like they say imitation is the most sincere version of flattery. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
heh...
Is this who we are looking for?

My plane is on stand-by...

Setty
+ 1 Ansley, I always thought she was a really cool girl, she was a tell it like it is girl Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
she was a tell it like a guy also
Shayla - Back in town AUGUST 8TH - 1 day only! - 22
Posted: Saturday, August 4, 2012 4:18 PM
Reply: click here

Enlarge Picture
Hey guys! I'm back in town again for 1 day only on Wednesday, August 8th. Please e-mail me or call/text to book an appointment. You won't regret it.
Well reviewed on CAF and cerb.

-Shayla

9O2*388*9398
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 1438252 halifax
Email this ad
Shayla - Back in town AUGUST 8TH - 1 day only! - 22
Posted: Saturday, August 4, 2012 4:18 PM
Reply: click here

Enlarge Picture
Hey guys! I'm back in town again for 1 day only on Wednesday, August 8th. Please e-mail me or call/text to book an appointment. You won't regret it.
Well reviewed on CAF and cerb.

-Shayla

9O2*388*9398
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 1438252 halifax
Email this ad Originally Posted by waverunner234
That was a copy from Halifax backpage
Just think. Some Canuck is having the time of his life right now.
Just think. Some Canuck is having the time of his life right now. Originally Posted by burkalini

It's a Canadian thing!

It's a Canadian thing! Originally Posted by canuckvic