Question about manscaping

• Seedy
  • 05-28-2012, 06:12 PM
That's good to know man thanks...

If you are joking you better say so or some idiot might try this. If not then wow cause no way would I had thought putting a pesticides near my dick would be a smart thing to do lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, I have to correct you on one part of your statement, since this is my area of expertise, besides Thai ladies, roundup is not a pesticide, it is a herbicide, big difference.....LOL. and no I do not think spraying roundup on your dick is a very smart thing to do. Although a few here on the board need to...LMFAO
It's a bug killer so whatever the correct term for it is I think it fits lol
It's a bug killer so whatever the correct term for it is I think it fits lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Malathion maybe but Roundup is a vegitation killer kind of like a way less potent agent orange. And I hope nobody reading this puts any of that shit one their skin much less their codds.
Trimmer, razor and time.
I happen to follow the advice given by OH earlier in the post. Smooth down below and neatly trimmed elsewhere.
Any lady out the with manscaping on the menu.I find it kinda tuff for me to do it .
Any lady out the with manscaping on the menu.I find it kinda tuff for me to do it . Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com

Fuck that...Look what happened last time I asked a provider to help out...

Bitch thought the "boots" were cute.
Just use RoundUp and spray the area where you want to get rid of the weeds. Make sure you cover the helmet and the opening because if that stuff gets in the urethra and makes it way in, that's some nasty stuff. Originally Posted by punisher
Naw, I'm just joking man. So to all the idiots:

**WARNING**WARNING**WARNING** Please don't try this at home!!

I'm Punisher, and I approved this message. Originally Posted by punisher

Too late... Can't feel my spleen

For those that don't do it, odds are you're missing out on some pretty good mileage with the ladies.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Indeed. Keep it clean and shaved - one never knows when one will be called into action at a moment's notice. Always be prepared.
Indeed. Keep it clean and shaved - one never knows when one will be called into action at a moment's notice. Always be prepared. Originally Posted by texasaggie96

An Aggie and a fucking Boy Scout...
Too late... Can't feel my spleen Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Sorry about that dude. I'll see if I can get a hold of my Chinese connection and get you a made in China spleen. May not be as good as made in USA spleen but it should last for at least 3 years. Will get back to you.