Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

I'm still looking forward to a Dallas run from OKC for some backdoor antics. I can't help but quiver when I read some of the anal play posts from down there...

My problem is who to choose to break open my cherry! Strap it on and let's get busy!

CT
On this subject, dom/sub, gay/straight does not come into play. It's what feels good and what doesn't.

The prostate is an erogenous zone par exelance. If you are not comfortable with actual penetration, a less intense but certainly enjoyable experience would be digital pressure on the taint. The taint being the zone between the rectum and the scrotum. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
+10000000

I SOOO love giving prostate stimuli....................... .......
  • 69er
  • 03-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Prostate massage with BBBJ is great, and I find that a strap on with a lady who takes her time to get me "warmed up", is even more incredible. I find that a great majority of the time I cum with penetration, with no other stimulation needed. These have also turned out to be some of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced.

I'm ready ladies, and I don't even charge that much!
I love strap on!! I like to warm them up then let them pick their poison (size of the dildo)
Prostate massage with BBBJ is great, and I find that a strap on with a lady who takes her time to get me "warmed up", is even more incredible. I find that a great majority of the time I cum with penetration, with no other stimulation needed. These have also turned out to be some of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced.

I'm ready ladies, and I don't even charge that much! Originally Posted by 69er

I recently received a strap on as a gift from a curious client and have had the opportunity to adorn it several times since. Originally Posted by Freedahavefun

"That's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year."
Best fantasy is finding a woman confident and kinky enough to take control, strap it on And force me to worship your fake cock. Pm me if you are in Dallas and also have this fantasy!
Best fantasy is finding a woman confident and kinky enough to take control, strap it on And force me to worship your fake cock. Pm me if you are in Dallas and also have this fantasy! Originally Posted by luckytexan77

There are MANY of us HOT KINKY women, that love having the control over you, allowing you to relax and focus on YOUR pleasure. I so get off on taking a man to these higher levels of pleasures, seeing his face and body react as I push his limits and allow him to partake in ALL the pleasure his body as to offer.........
hell yeahhhh me too! lol
Personally i enjoy it. I like it along with bondage as it allows me to let go and let the lady I'm with take charge.

Done with the right lady it is VERY satisfying for me.
[Grabs Astroglide.............]

Shhhhhh, let me just put the head in.
Since, I have posted this thread I have received emails from some guys and telling me Yes they want to try it or has and like it. I guess I will be getting me a strap on!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any suggestions which one or ones are the best please let me know. Have a great week and becareful and safe. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!
The strap-ons with the interchangeable, various sized attachments look like a good idea for someone who will likely have a number of receiving partners. But I suspect they are the origination of the phrase "break one off in you." No I don't have first hand support of this theory.

If you keep up with your Kegel exercise, the Feeldoe, which technically isn't a strap-on, may give you some pleasure beyond the power trip as well.
Need I say more...........http://www.sextoyfun.com/Juli-Ashton...06?a=sextoyfun

Well ok more...........about 10 different dongs more..........YUM!
Truly, just check out my avatar. i've also enjoyed bbbj with digits in my cavity. It's awesome.