Twitter

• Tiger
  • 11-10-2019, 10:04 AM
OSD come on bro stop leading me on. I’ve got a scooter now. Bundle up I’ll throw ya on the back. You know I’ve got this stupid soft spot for you. Your deposit can be a copy of the OSD translation to English guide. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
no icky ads and you want me ta stop flirting ?????????

btw: can I cook ya some OCD eel for a deposit ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hold out for the book! Even with the translation guide, there are times he chooses to use a different dialect.
This venture is risky enough without added anxiety.

I’m not asking for new appliances or a puppy ... I just want a smooth trip for myself and my gents to have a kick ass time. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
I agree with miss Kitten, especially when they are travelling. I don't think I need to send a deposit because of my history but I have no problem sending one to a solid provider. My last Vegas trip I arranged a 4 hour date with a local Vegas lady and sent HALF the donation in an airline card two weeks before I left. The date went off perfectly, two weeks after the date she contacted me and for some reason the card was no good, she actually mentioned that she had some issues with Southwest not taking the cards during our date. So I sent her a regular prepaid visa deal. BD
Never had a prob.
Never had a prob. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
U have never had a problem bc U never actually book an appt. U just quack all over %100 in support of garbage all over twitter
Never had a prob. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Equal opportuniste/garbage licker
fuckin Nikki.....
fuckin Nikki..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
+1

elg.....
U have never had a problem bc U never actually book an appt. U just quack all over %100 in support of garbage all over twitter Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Cause I didn't schedule again after your attitude years ago? Didn't feel like it after you got silver bracelets either.
Cause I didn't schedule again after your attitude years ago? Didn't feel like it after you got silver bracelets either. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Id rather have silver bracelets than the lame pearl necklace u give ur mom every Christmas
Its always nice around this time of year and love just shines through.
Love the holidays : )
so many ark ...passengers fixated ...on oedipus complexes
Id rather have silver bracelets than the lame pearl necklace u give ur mom every Christmas Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.....
fuckin Nikki
she rather a pearl necklace than something cooking in the oven ?
dang
Damn I miss NY.