We can play, but respect boundaries!

Can someone PLEASE translate OP's thread in English?
I am soooo damn confused....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-11-2018, 05:32 AM
2/11/18

Dear John,

She-Macy Manning-insulted the OP-Shinepro-for no good reason (see infra below) by stating that he got dropped on his head as a baby, and that he is destitute. Rather than RTM her post so she would end up with points on the way to a ban, I gave her a taste of her own medicine. If you are unable to grasp that, then I'm unable to help you, good sir..

Have you never stood up for anyone other than yourself, Dear John? Or are you only interested in defending yourself, no matter if other people of good will are being attacked without good cause? The OP never had an unkind word for Miss Manning in his whole life, on or off this Hooker Board. If you beg to differ, please post it uitb without undue delay so that I may stand corrected..

Next time, read the whole thread before you go making yourself look silly, once again..

Sincerely, px.

Originally Posted by Macy Manning
"Respect is earned and from this side of the coin it looks like your wallet is empty. And go get your apology from whoever dropped you on your head as a child.

Dude you get on my nerves."

P.S. I'm not the best person to troll, good sir, as you are no doubt finding out. My ducks are generally in a row, so to speak. Sorry about that. And be careful with all that bbfs. It's not entirely safe, imo, just fyi.
Macy, your avatar looks like Miss Piggy. Was that intentional, or a fookup? Originally Posted by pxmcc
pxmcc..... you know how to make a lady giggle
Can someone PLEASE translate OP's thread in English?
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Did you skip over post #11?
Trey we gud but do you think I give a lick you annoyed. I entertain me. We buy pussy. I ain't said shidd against you but you're hateful ass comment. Shidd comical. Bro I post for me. Don't click on it trey,
The OP never had an unkind word for Miss Manning in his whole life, on or off this Hooker Board Originally Posted by pxmcc
^ and this folks is how a troll eventually outs himself. Mods should look into Shinepro being an alternate handle of PXMCC.... its that or PXM and Shine are lovers. No way PXM would have such a carnal knowledge and defense of Shine if they're not fucking. Ijs lol
Did you skip over post #11? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ahhh....thanks cb. Yes I missed that. I am sure there are many who would help him out...

But is that the real reason?

As a youngin, it was hard to learn "pig latin". I'm just not sure what language shinepro is speaking but makes for great entertainment...
Hey neighbor....Just stay focused on dick sucking.
...... I'm just not sure what language shinepro is speaking
Ick-E-bonics
  • pxmcc
  • 02-11-2018, 08:09 AM
^ and this folks is how a troll eventually outs himself. Mods should look into Shinepro being an alternate handle of PXMCC.... its that or PXM and Shine are lovers. No way PXM would have such a carnal knowledge and defense of Shine if they're not fucking. Ijs lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But wait, i thought he was NP. I'm a nerdy white boy, i aint all cool n gangsta like that..
Btw, i don't even know what a rack is. is it a g? Shine is aight with me. Hop off his dick unless u swing that way uitb..
all you girls are pretty fucking entertaining.....

DID SOMEONE SAY "PUS" UITB ? BRB
Hey neighbor....Just stay focused on dick sucking. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GS.... as a neighbor who has ignored me for a couple of years....not that I'm counting, my friend.
I am a lady that enjoys a good conversation, as we have had many.
But preferred an intelligent one. as we too have had many intelligent conversations.
So that is why I was asking for a gentleman to translate it for me...ijs

Thank you by the way, pmxcc
LOVES2PURR hold on girl I got you- I'm very well versed in Ebonics.
Like I play a lot but this is where I draw the line. Don't bring into play anything gay. That's a violation honestly. That shit ain't cool period ever to me so chill. All that nubo is my pimp hoe put ,10000 on us all meeting and you Betta have you're paper and we can solve that shit. I cut for nubo but I Neva ride a dude dick.. I joke but I have an adversity to gay shit. Period. Ain't natural. So please keep that out the jokes and for any clowns associating me with nubo I got 10 racks today hoe. Show up!! Originally Posted by shinepro

Translates roughly to:

I enjoy goofing around a lot, however, on the boards I draw the line of insult at questioning my cis sexuality. It is never funny to me because I am very much straight. Everyone who says that I have carnal knowledge of NP could make a $10,000 bet on it, we can meet up, and dollars could be exchanged accordingly. I appreciate him, but I would never be involved in a gay relationship with him (i.e.: bromance). I enjoy joking but I do not find homosexuality funny. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. So please, stop making me feel uncomfortable with my sexuality and if you really want me to prove to you I'm not gay- I'll pay you $10,000!

***please note these are the ideas of OP and do not reflect any opinions of my own.
I'd bet Valentina would look good with a 'pearl necklace'.

• dmode
  • 02-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Ghetto drama. How sad.