Need a little strap on advice

Plunder your insides at my leisure............Umm I like that!
Nobody's mentioned "dry enemas" yet - glycerin suppositories. Also a 2-pack of fleets (they have non-medicated "naturals" now) can be used discretely in a public restroom without much problem. I do dry and then fleet if I'm on the run.
I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice. I did my prep work ( two fleet eminas). I was all ready for the date. I got to the location and txt her for the room number as she requested and she never responded. She finally txt me back a couple hours later and said she didn't receive her wake up call and had the stomach flu. So I'm still a virgin, oh well maybe one day some lovely lady will pop my cherry.
Oh sugar, Im so sorry you got NCNS. Dont let this get you down. Do your research and find you a good provider whom will help take you into your world of kink.
so sorry that happened baby! Keep on trying!
Sorry to hear about that GO ... strapon play (which I recently discovered is also called "pegging", which sounds much less enjoyable than "taking her girlcock") is absolutely an incredible experience that I crave (now) as much as anything else! I know DallasRain, and have read all about MsAthena, so if they ever make it your way, or you their way, I definitely suggest losing that provebial cherry to them ... if you make it to Dallas and wanna give it a shot, I highly recommend Ashley Kensington, SafireSweet or AmberXOXO (whom DallasRain knows very well).
Hookem--we are gonna have so much fun! I love dirty boys!!!!!!!
Hookem, Are you making it to Houston in May for the second round of Hot Damn Doubles???We let you slide last round...........No excuses this round, bring a friend and we can have us another 4some going on...............