Why!!

If a guy flew off the handle on me for simply stating what I'm not willing to do, and he chalked it up to "it was how you said it", that's an excuse. If you're that simple to let something someone said about their own body make you act a fool, you (not you in particular but a general "you") should reconsider your whole life.
If a guy flew off the handle on me for simply stating what I'm not willing to do, and he chalked it up to "it was how you said it", that's an excuse. If you're that simple to let something someone said about their own body make you act a fool, you (not you in particular but a general "you") should reconsider your whole life. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Change of direction, since we're talking hypotheticals now: in your hypothetical, what if she didn't just 'simply state' and instead was a total degrading bitch with her response?

Edit: I ask because, that's exactly what I was talking about earlier. Your reply is being hyperbolic for both parties. 'flew off the handle' I wouldn't equate to 'act like asshole'. And given how she's coming across from her post, I'm questioning her 'simply stating,' which she has had ample opportunity to clarify.
If she says no it shouldn't matter. When it comes to her body it doesn't matter htf she says it.. it all means back the fuck off. No hypothetical there.
If she says no it shouldn't matter. When it comes to her body it doesn't matter htf she says it.. it all means back the fuck off. No hypothetical there. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
No one is disputing that 'no' means no, or was a hypothetical about that given.
If she says no it shouldn't matter. When it comes to her body it doesn't matter htf she says it.. it all means back the fuck off. No hypothetical there. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

The First 3 times I asked him not to politely after that I was rude about it. So what she said is right. It's my rules so respect them or you can easily leave just as I can easily kick you out
The reviews stalled my instincts and I didn't want to start getting a bunch of 'Nos" to a menu list. After getting acquainted I found Haley to be very approachable to the point where she started suggesting more activities including some mentioned as 'off the list' in the reviews. The reviews are flawed by clients' blind-spots and other things not mentioned in reviews that would put it in perspective IMHO.