I HAVE A MESSAGE

Thanks OOB. good luck on your journey. Does this mean you love the fat girls now too?
Thanks OOB. good luck on your journey. Does this mean you love the fat girls now too? Originally Posted by lesbianbob

What's all this talk about love on a SHMB in the litterbox?
Thanks OOB. good luck on your journey. Does this mean you love the fat girls now too? Originally Posted by lesbianbob
Lol yes even them.
There is no exclusion.
You have exposed me!
I fall now to my knees and cry for love!
Love me! Love me! Won't someone please love me!

No man love please. Originally Posted by trey
That was so funny...lol : )
Valerie you are so hot and beautiful : )
Why on earth would it not count merely because one is gay/lesbian? You think they don't deserve love or know what it means? I've never heard such a narrow minded load of bollocks. Originally Posted by Valerie
I have to agree....that is a load of bollocks ....though, his signature does say, "Everything written by me is fiction and for entertainment purposes only."
ok, I did not mean that all you gay and lesbians do not know what love is. I was really just saying that love or the act of making babies is not done between two males and truley is not love in that context.
my apologies to all you lesbians in Love....carry on
Well you guys may be a sick bunch, but I love you all ... (With just a few exceptions)
There are many ways to show your love for people. If you see a man hungry, feed him, take up a cause that is not your own, do not lie,or steal, or cheat anyone... the road to TRUE LOVE is long and dark sometimes. What most of us consider love is a very diluted and self serving. I avoid marriage for fear I crave getting some strange dick, then have to come home and look my husband in the face and tell him, "I love you". There are different levels of love, but agape is the ultimate, the greatest of all kinds of love, the kind only shown by people who die trying to save others lives, civil rights leaders, missionaries, tree huggers, and worse of all, people who are used dry because they possess it. A hard road to travel indeed. I have met you, so for some reason, I do believe you, and think that it's a worthy cause to take yourself to task for... so good luck, and try not to go crazy. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
There are some who think i already was. I'm sure they see this as affirmation.
But far too long I've viewed my fellow man with nothing but disdain and contempt.
Happy and content with the distractions of this world to bother with seeking what could lay beyond.
I've always been of the mind understanding only comes from the desire to seek it.
But with this illumination i felt if be doing everyone a disservice to keep it to myself.
There are some who think i already was. I'm sure they see this as affirmation. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
You are no more insane than I am.
But far too long I've viewed my fellow man with nothing but disdain and contempt. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
This...I don't get. Why?
I've always been of the mind understanding only comes from the desire to seek it. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Very true.
But with this illumination i felt if be doing everyone a disservice to keep it to myself. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
You still haven't illuminated us.
The answer to your question lies in the next sentence of my post Sarunga.
In my eyes everything in this world was meaningless when compared to seeking out the greater understanding of the universe.
As far as illuminating you all?
Yes, i have. But as I've stated before. There is knowing and there is accepting.
Open your mind, your heart, remove any fear you may have and think about it for awhile.
Maybe it won't take you as long as me, maybe longer.
Interesting
I love all creatures great and small -- especially chihuahuas. (Probably alien mind control by invaders from the dog star Sirius.)

Wait....I don't love spiders. Sorry, arachnids of the universe. Blame the Brown Recluse who bit my dachshund and the big Black Widow crawling up my toy box and scaring the Tootsie Rolls out of me when I was 5.
Namaste.
I must admit I'm surprised this thread has resurfaced. I never thought it would.
Namaste Alana.