Hour long blowjob.

Hell yeah this hour long bj by analese does sound very tempting.
Now this is something I could really use - hour long cock worship. Had a hhr awhile back that was great, surprised I lasted that long. Would love to have someone draw it out even longer or be the mythical woman to get two out of me within an hour.

Now this is something I could really use - hour long cock worship. Had a hhr awhile back that was great, surprised I lasted that long. Would love to have someone draw it out even longer or be the mythical woman to get two out of me within an hour.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Let me be your mythical woman....
My skills won't disappoint... Nd I actually love love love cock worship.... I could do it all day
I would love an hour long blowjob. I should be giving Analeese a call. LOL
I would love an hour long blowjob. I should be giving Analeese a call. LOL Originally Posted by flanker1017
Yes...I agree.. You should...

I'm in Arlington today but will be near the galleria tomorrow for incall

Appts are always limited....
if i get an hour long BJ, odds are im gonna have about 3 pops
I'll have to look into one of the one hour blow jobs!!! If tuma is included whoa I'm all in!
I'll have to look into one of the one hour blow jobs!!! If tuma is included whoa I'm all in! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
Something I overlooked as well. Can't say I've been able to enjoy tuma at all in the hobby. Keeping a lookout here!
I'll have to look into one of the one hour blow jobs!!! If tuma is included whoa I'm all in! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
It is included...
  • bf3
  • 02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Highly recommend Analeese...outstanding
My skills won't disappoint... Nd I actually love love love cock worship.... I could do it all day Originally Posted by Analeese
I will certainly call when in your area.
My skills won't disappoint... Nd I actually love love love cock worship.... I could do it all day Originally Posted by Analeese

Analeese, I'm in Dallas late Feb and would love to be your huckleberry
So what's the rule for hour long blow jobs, can you pop as many times as you can, or are you allowed just one pop and then the provider says sesh over. That would suck not to get sucker for an hour if that's the case.
So what's the rule for hour long blow jobs, can you pop as many times as you can, or are you allowed just one pop and then the provider says sesh over. That would suck not to get sucker for an hour if that's the case. Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer
I wouldn't call them rules but I would expect the full hour.

I would offer a $ 100.00 bonus for anything more than 1 pop during the hour. 1st pop original fee. 2nd pop $ 100.00 bonus. 3rd pop $ 200.00 bonus, etc, etc

I'm closer to 60 years old than I am 50. I would gladly pay an extra
$ 100 to pop twice in one hour ha-ha. I think the girl who can do that would be my ATF go to girl
I could make you pop just by my rimjob alone

Then of course I would never waste any of my other "special" talents by not edging you to no end before milking every drop of out of you a few times....Mmmmmmm!