Texting Rules

I actually wish I would get more of those unsolicited texts! Ya never know when I'm sitting around bored wishing I could get away from that day's drudgery. Originally Posted by TinMan
As Lily said, this statement will backfire on you, lol.

Couple things:

When ever I type my handle name, in PMs, emails or texts to Providers, I put a symbol before and after it. When she sees it going forward, she knows it's me sending the message.

Ladies, when u text us guys the address of your incall, please text the exact address that Google Maps can locate. Don't text an intersection. I wanna see where it is before I start driving. Hate texting, even talking while driving.
Made the mistake once of sending a text out on my real life mobile number. A bit discomforting about a month later to have a text pop up at the house stating "need 2 cum?" Never again.
Made the mistake once of sending a text out on my real life mobile number. A bit discomforting about a month later to have a text pop up at the house stating "need 2 cum?" Never again. Originally Posted by txcwby6
My point exactly!
Lol, Prolongus. I've made the statement before. Nothing comes of it. I'm so selective with who I share my phone number that it's a safe bet that any "booty texts" I get will be from women with whom I want to get it on.
I figure I've given my phone number to about 60 Providers. Kinda scary, actually.
But...to their credit, I've never gotten a text or phone call from a strange, weird Provider. Thanks girls.
These rules are good. I've had to block a few providers for sending random texts out the blue. Even had one send a text like "hey I need some money, wanna cum see me today"
That's terrible!
I guess I've had good luck as I've never had a problem texting with providers until very recently. I had a (rather new) young lady send me a text at 2:51am one day last week. It did wake me up but I wasn't that terribly upset about it since I was able to go back to sleep right away. I answered it later in the morning at a more appropriate time.

One of my favorite providers has moved a way but will text me when she's in town. She always uses very discreet language and I actually appreciate knowing when she'll be around (on account of she's hot AND a redhead).

Texting is great for me but I don't think I would ever use it as a first contact unless a provider's ad specifically said to. First contact from me will almost always an eccie or p411 pm but later text fine as long as messages are kept discreet and not during sleeping hours!
  • modus
  • 07-10-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm not a fan of texting directions while I'm driving.

Her: take a left at the next light
Me: okay, just turned
2 minutes later
Her: right after the turn at the light take the next right.
Me: okay, I need to turn around I'm a mile down the road from that turn.

2 minutes later
Me: okay, I need to turn around I'm a mile down the road from that turn. Originally Posted by modus
Ohhhh, man. I CANNOT STAND THAT SHIT. AT ALL.

Just give me a point, then a turn or two after that. All this 'now turn left at the Friendly Gus gas station shit ain't gonna cut it. I'm out here looking like a shitty driver if anyone's paying attention while you drive me like you have a remote control.
ok... so from someone that works in the telecom/IT industry.... the sheer volume of texts that are sent.... none are cached at the cell phone provider more than 7 days.... between cell providers 24 hours.... not enough data storage on the planet to keep that data..... email... now that is a different story... much smaller footprint... but free email accounts make the data archival much more difficult.... but much easier for LE to get a court order for.....

2 minutes later
Me: okay, I need to turn around I'm a mile down the road from that turn. Originally Posted by modus
I hate that shit too.

But I understand. Their body their rules. I don't argue. But I look for other girls.
I am not big on texting, but only do if a client texts firsts or asks me to text him.
Here is one: The client is texting you for a reason. Txt him back...DONT CALL HIM. This happened to me the other day. I use GV but now that I have a windows phone (versus Android). My GV wont let me make calls...but I can txt. Calls on GV show up on your bill but txt messages don't.

As I do tend to pm/txt my regulars from time to time...i don't think its cool to get a text from a provider saying "hey sexy on in your area today". Save that shit for PM.