Ladies...One Click...It's The Golden Rule

Stupid? Me? Oh well, if the shoe fits I guess I'll wear it. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Awe, Tony! Don't take it so personally! You know I've got a soft spot for ya'. I was just returning your KISS...
Please check out this thread in the Ask a Staff member that was started by The Dannie regarding what can be seen/not seen by members with/without Premium Access.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69736
TITTIES?!? what about my BUM??? thats the money shot
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Man oh Man....You aint shittin bout that Sweetie

I Think some Alyssa Nicole would do me some good....
  • Sami
  • 05-05-2011, 07:52 AM
I did not know the guys couldn't see rates in the showcase unless they are premium access new one on me. Most of the ladies have info in there sig line which is also on there front page too.
j/k....If someone says "call for specials", etc... I won't bother, because it's a pain in the butt. As he said, we like it simple Originally Posted by still-asleep
I know what you mean, but I kinna have to say, "contact me for specials," since we can't post rates here anymore. I like to do ECCIE only specials so I don't post that on my one-click page because then hobbyists contacting me through different venues get to take advantage of a special that is meant for you guys only!

I do see that a lot of ladies have some sort of one-click available in their sig lines. I guess with all of the difficulties posting rates, etc, here and other places we advertise it just makes sense!

Oooooo I get to be under Sami! Could today get any better?!
I never call just to find out how much, if it's not on 411 or website I typically just move one.

Wouldn't want to be considered a "time waster" by calling to see how much
TITTIES?!? what about my BUM??? thats the money shot
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa Darlin', EVERYTHING about you is a Money Shot; and it all causes a Money Shot, while we're at it!