Hard Wax Manscaping

I wonder what percentage of men today trim, wax or shave down there? I am older, and while I have trimmed the hedges with scissors from time to time, I have never done more than that. Ladies, I would lave to hear your opinion on how many men A) let things go B) trim C) trim and sculpt D) wax and or shave it all E) other (maybe scrotum only care or things I am unfamiliar with) Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Why are you worried about somebody else's lawn?
I dont know abt guys waxing. feels like it's one step closer to wearing frilly underwear, getting estrogen hormone injections and you know what's next...chixwithdix or dudewithtits dot com. Originally Posted by darkwader
It's totally gay bro. Rumor has it if you let them sprinkle pube dust on you it can turn you into one of them as well.
  • R.M.
  • 11-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Or this .....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Goober.
there is a SUPER hot lady that does these out of a studio by my house. Any chance id go there and she would give me a "happy ending wax" ?
Golly, phobic much?

I bet you think rubbing a zest bar between your ass cheeks is "clean"... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
that'd be your career if you were any good at it...
Sounds like you'd lose that bet Ze... he doesn't even bother with the Zest.
Sounds like you'd lose that bet Ze... he doesn't even bother with the Zest. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
that's actually funny
lol all I can do is sit here and watch.. lol lol
Update on the hard wax. So I waxed my facial hair worked good enough but......
For the junk that shit just breaks I mean it pulls/breaks but the wax isn't strong enough for thick roots downstairs and it was pretty painful I regetted it on the 1st strip when it broke when I pulled. Cuz right then and there I knew the wax wasn't gonna be strong enough to hold together when I pull.
I look down I see a strip of hair missing in my junk so I couldn't just leave it like that so.... I did the rest it wasn't the best hr of my life but it's over now.
Don't use hard wax for Brazilian ( for men anyways) and it doesn't grab everything either I had to over it 2 or 3 times. Yes I know ur only suppose to do it once but ehhh i don't see the harm in it cuz it didn't really do anything expect pull more hair out so.... yeah

https://youtu.be/16sMbQimy40
This is a example of what happened to me but instead of the airpit its my junk and also I used the gigi Brazilian wax which I went with bc of the video below. The girl in the video was a cute Asian girl ^.^ haha which damn it my weakness for a cute face sold me.
https://youtu.be/jC-DixsYx6I
When the bf was pulling the wax off and it broke that's what happened to me down stairs >.< shit sucked.

Anyways it was a funny yet painful experience haha
Actually-- most people can use regular hard wax for Brazillian... some people with more coarse hair need a special type of hard wax...but generally speaking, regular hard wax is specifically designed for that.

If you've not waxed those regions before, the first time will suck and you want to make sure there's at least close to an inch of growth, but not more than 2 inches (trim with scissors if need be). Hard wax is designed for that area because if you need to go back over an area to pick up missed hair, you can do that safely with hard wax, but not with strip wax. Also, talcum powder before waxing the balls tends to help the grip... even a little bit of sweat or moisture can make it harder for the wax to grip.
Better to go to a licensed professional. They have wax centers all over the metroplex. Check yelp reviews too
Would never see a provider that dabbles in aesthetician services for the latter. However, would see and aesthetician that dabbles in provider services for either!
I don't dabble.. I'm legit licensed in Texas.. but yeah-- I'd advise against going to a non-pro your first time at the very least.
Better to go to a licensed professional. They have wax centers all over the metroplex. Check yelp reviews too Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
A licensed pro? A roll of duct tape is two bucks.
  • eyefo
  • 11-10-2017, 05:24 PM
I've had my balls and dick waxed. I went to a professional.
For me, it was EXTREMELY painful, and there was nothing "sexy" about it. She did a great job, and after I was smooth as a baby.

Not sure, though, I'll do it again. For a great shave you can do, I've sometimes used those razors women use on their legs that are 4 blades and much less risk of cutting yourself. This offers great results, but its hard to do yourself.

Haven't tried the chemical gel removers... a lot of guys really like them.