Ladies does size matter

there goes my shot with Mia. I was really wanting to see you, but now it doesn't seem as if we would have the makings of a great session.
Me too, she was on the list.
Honestly, In the hobby I try to avoid men with large packages. It's different in the real world when you have actual feelings for the guy then you don't mind taking his pain but in the hobby oh noooo! I feel the complete opposite. In the hobby most guys want the female to take control. When you have a big package it's like the opposite. You'll be dominating and I personally don't like that, as there's no real feelings involved so it just feels weird. I can't really explain it lol but I also think you should warn providers that you are packing just in case they change their mind when they see it, you won't waste your time & theirs. Originally Posted by Mia Skye
What do you consider big? At the Asian spas, three inches seems to be the threshold.
..... I also think you should warn providers that you are packing just in case they change their mind when they see it, you won't waste your time & theirs. Originally Posted by Mia Skye
With no warning, if they lady backs out when she is frightened by the package, does she still have to pay for the time she wasted?
Any woman who says size doesn't matter is just lying so she can keep the small dick business...
One who has a...

Small Dick, Cums Quick, & doesn't want MSOG
Size matters because I have only ever gotten 2 deep throat bj s in my life. And that includes several of the so called oral queens who advertise on this site but could not take me deep.
Size matters because I have only ever gotten 2 deep throat bj s in my life. And that includes several of the so called oral queens who advertise on this site but could not take me deep. Originally Posted by spear88
That's a different scenario lol.
I beg to difer EA.....I think its the same scenario.

So who are the real size queens who can deep throat at least nine inches?

Pms are fine.....but Id rather you guys post here........
And it may not be the size of the man, but the woman.

I beg to difer EA.....I think its the same scenario.

So who are the real size queens who can deep throat at least nine inches?

Pms are fine.....but Id rather you guys post here........ Originally Posted by gimme_that
The only gal that comes to mind is gone now...RIP Linda Lovelace.
Is this girl a provider?

Oh goodness The bbbj is my favorite part and size definitely doesn't matter but I can't lie im really tiny it doesn't take much to get deep inside of me so I will still see you, I just ask for short breaks on between so I don't get sore... I love my body (:
yet again size dont matter ..... each to there own... far as all this goes....: throb:
My 1.5 inches of "Dangling Death" keep the ladies coming back or is the cash?

I feel sorry for you guys that are "hung like a donkey". NOT!! But just be glad you aren't Jonah Falcon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQSYYw3aeU

But like my Gramps once told me "I may not be able to cut the mustard but I can suuure lick the jar!"