Hitler gets some insight to Wakeup's wereabouts

Haahaaa!! That dude is funny..even though when he's around y'all bitch and when he leaves y'all bitch. Make up your freaking minds. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
leave

Nice one.
Haahaaa!! That dude is funny..even though when he's around y'all bitch and when he leaves y'all bitch. Make up your freaking minds.: Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Nobody around here is more annoying than Wakeup. He's the guy you love to hate. But... there is an empty feeling when you don't see his annoying ass annoying somebody. I'm not saying that it's good or bad, just that nature abhors a vacuum. Even if you hate what fills the vacuum.
DAMN Valerie...just damn! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I know...I'm a lucky man...

Her new Digital Playground scene is out too. Fap all you want...
  • D.G.
  • 09-04-2015, 02:37 PM
I know...I'm a lucky man... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So you finally got that Kentucky marriage license after they jailed the clerk for turni g away gay couples . Congratulations .
Even if you hate what fills the vacuum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
It's always much worse than me...that's for sure...
I know, right?
Even as I was hitting the submit button I realized I must be pretty annoying to some as well.
Bottom line, who gives a rat's ass...
Hobby On

Her new Digital Playground scene is out too. Fap all you want... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Linck dammit...
Linck dammit... Originally Posted by boardman

I bet you have to have money to make that linck work..... You need wax coated boxes soon.......
Her new Digital Playground scene is out too. Fap all you want... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Linck dammit... Originally Posted by boardman
Looks like she's ready for her Admin Anal.

Bio
Valerie Fox is all about keeping her mind, body, and soul in tip top shape for her adoring fans to enjoy. Not a day goes by without a visit to the gym and the juice bar. She eats only raw vegan food and spends her afternoons enriching her big beautiful brain with history's most important philosophical works. Her body is her temple and she treats it with great care and attention so that it's ripe and ready to stand up to the biggest dicks the world has to offer!

Valerie calls London home, but living in Europe has allowed her to travel the continent soaking up all the culture and class of the old world. Her constant jet-setting has made her worldly and intelligent, exposing her to the finest treasures on the globe. She's taken everything she's learned and applied it to her personal style, dressing only in the most expensive and finely made dresses that show off her sophisticated side, and remind us all of what a real chic woman looks like.

Smart, refined, and curvaceous, Valerie has every element required for entrance to the Busty Brit Club. These big-titted babes are taking over the American market with their larger than life breasts and the libidos to match! Fappers world-wide are going crazy for the likes of Sophie Dee, Leigh Darby, and now Valerie Fox, proving that this niche is no passing fad. The British Tit-vasion is here to stay!
Looks like she's ready for her Admin Anal...... Originally Posted by chicagoboy
She's fat. At 0:24 you can see the hail damage.
She's fat. At 0:24 you can see the hail damage. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
She has put on a few pounds and she doesn't look tone and firm anymore.

But she still looks ok.

Interesting...since someone is always calling whores fat...
She's fat. At 0:24 you can see the hail damage. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Maybe she's been drinking too much Champagne. It was fun watching her take it in the ass though.
0:58 as well....