Hand jobs, just bust a nut or a lost art?

I love both.. HJ and BBBJ...usually at same time... Placing my mouth on the edge and the way u set ur tongue it can feel like how the vajayjay feels for the guy deep within.. and then the hand is used to simulate the muscles wrapping around the shaft...
Its not about speed or rhythm as much as the motion.. Its also nice to do a HJ to bring them right to the edge... and then stop... and once they think they have themselves under control.. u flick the tip with your tongue.. BAM!! EXPLOSION!
Why does it have to be either or?? I just wanna play with your cock...my hands, my mouth, my tongue, my tits and my toys.............Bring all this together and you are going to have one hell of a intense O.............Yum
Damn after reading those two posts on the subject...I'm ready for luscious and ms. A.
I need to get to Oklahoma and humble !
Both sounds like they would be fantastic!
I can guarranty 50% of that is true with Ms A sitting there with that evil little grin ready to eat you alive!!!
I can guarranty 50% of that is true with Ms A sitting there with that evil little grin ready to eat you alive!!! Originally Posted by jimmycz
jimmy I'll guarranty that 50% as well...
Shayla is correct that guys differ but if done correctly with just the right amount of pressure, speed, sexy eye contact, erotic talk etc etc, it can lead to an incredibly powerful orgasm. It is a lost art for sure but well worth recapturing for providers who have ALL the skills needed to make it work.
When it comes to HJs, I don't judge providers because no one can do me like me.
When it comes to HJs, I don't judge providers because no one can do me like me. Originally Posted by emptywallet
LMAO... +1!

I haven't met a provider yet that can give me a HJ as good as what I can do myself. Thats why I prefer BBBJTC instead. CIM is even better!!
Why does it have to be either or?? I just wanna play with your cock...my hands, my mouth, my tongue, my tits and my toys.............Bring all this together and you are going to have one hell of a intense O.............Yum Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

+1
won't get a lot of complaints on that end
Guys are all different with hand jobs... Some like fast and rough and others prefer the slower, massage type. I prefer to just suck. Originally Posted by Shayla
OK, I need a cigarette and a paper towel! Can I open the office door now?
my hj are something else
u should come by and try
I fuggin LOVE giving hand jobs. HJ's are sooo underrated. My fingers are so much more nimble than my mouth is. I like mixing it up between BBBJ and HJ just to keep things interesting and draw out the foreplay. HJ's are truly an artform when done right, and I think its safe to say I've mastered the art - though of course, one can never truly perfect it Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Then I want to meet you!

Seriously, I have found a fantastic HJ can at times be better than intercourse. There was a stripper once who gave me a HJ that was the best I ever had. Mind blowing. The next time I met her, she started with the HJ and then offered CFS. Well, I thought, this will be even better. Not so.

Maybe it was the circumstances being in a private room in a strip club, but that O was not as good. The next time, same thing (I needed a second time to see if it was true).

Sadly, she left, because if I saw her again, I would have told her, just the HJ.

There's another stripper I see who really soaks up with her mouth (and she's good), then finishes with a well lubricated HJ that has such a fantastic build up to the crescendo.

I find most girls (well, strippers, since I'm just starting to get into the provider scene) don't do HJs very well at all, even if they are very willing and enthusiastic. And I can definitely get a better O with a HJ than BJ even when both are done right.

And in the rare case, the HJ can top the FS. I'm searching once again for that right girl who can provide that experience.
LMAO... +1!

I haven't met a provider yet that can give me a HJ as good as what I can do myself. Thats why I prefer BBBJTC instead. CIM is even better!! Originally Posted by john353
you must be limber.
  • Seedy
  • 03-05-2012, 04:18 PM
you must be limber. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMFAO.... fucking got ya John...